DNP Cataracts Risk Minimization

legion401

What do you guys recommend to minimize the risk of cataracts?

I have been reading alot about this, and I have done my research. I am a man (230 lbs) and going to probably stay at 200 mg dose for first cycle. I know am at a lower risk already since it mainly affects women, but just curious what supplement could be taken to further minimize the risk.

antioxidants? From what I understand you want to take stuff that decreases NO production, or is it a combination of that and something else?

I have been reading alot about this, and I have done my research. I am a man (230 lbs) and going to probably stay at 200 mg dose for first cycle. I know am at a lower risk already since it mainly affects women, but just curious what supplement could be taken to further minimize the risk.

antioxidants? From what I understand you want to take stuff that decreases NO production, or is it a combination of that and something else?
Thanks for your post. Reminded me to reread this article:

Do yourself a favor and read it. Amazing work done; incredible for its time.

Thanks for your post. Reminded me to reread this article:

Do yourself a favor and read it. Amazing work done; incredible for its time.

Here's the full text (if you don't mind sci-hub):

Dinitrophenol and its relation to formation of cataract (Horner, 1942)

^nice bit of history in there

I think I only read of one person since the 2000’s dinitro/IP days of getting cataracts. It is a rare side effect, even on another board where lots of vets use dnp, nobody posted of having eye problems.

Im not saying you can’t but the information on what to take to prevent it is minimal because of the nature of it’s rarity.