Does anybody here NOT get moon face from test?

the-ring

For me personally as long as I keep my estrogen and diet in check, my face pretty much looks the same. Maybe because I have sharp features I don’t notice it as much. Seems like for most people on forums they look drastically different just from a tiny dose.

I'm on 750 test, 400 mast, 900 eq right now and 10iu gh

No real bloat or moonface to speak of.

I think keeping estrogen in check, being low BF, keeping sodium and carbs in check, doing cardio, and having GH in really helps prevent the moonface bloat. GH seems to push a lot of water into the muscles, so maybe it doesn't accrue as heavily elsewhere?

I think keeping estrogen in check, being low BF, keeping sodium and carbs in check, doing cardio, and having GH in really helps prevent the moonface bloat. GH seems to push a lot of water into the muscles, so maybe it doesn't accrue as heavily elsewhere?

I second this.

I'm on 750 test, 400 mast, 900 eq right now and 10iu gh

Yeah gh can be hit or miss with some depending on individual response and source. Same with drugs like deca or Tren, too unpredictable. Test otoh it’s very easy to manage and anticipate side effects. All I need really is arimidex or DHT and I’m good