Does anybody here NOT get moon face from test?

the-ring

For me personally as long as I keep my estrogen and diet in check, my face pretty much looks the same. Maybe because I have sharp features I don’t notice it as much. Seems like for most people on forums they look drastically different just from a tiny dose.

I'm on 750 test, 400 mast, 900 eq right now and 10iu gh

No real bloat or moonface to speak of.

I think keeping estrogen in check, being low BF, keeping sodium and carbs in check, doing cardio, and having GH in really helps prevent the moonface bloat. GH seems to push a lot of water into the muscles, so maybe it doesn't accrue as heavily elsewhere?

I think keeping estrogen in check, being low BF, keeping sodium and carbs in check, doing cardio, and having GH in really helps prevent the moonface bloat. GH seems to push a lot of water into the muscles, so maybe it doesn't accrue as heavily elsewhere?

I second this.

Yeah gh can be hit or miss with some depending on individual response and source. Same with drugs like deca or Tren, too unpredictable. Test otoh it’s very easy to manage and anticipate side effects. All I need really is arimidex or DHT and I’m good

Bro ugl gh or pharma? 10ui dont need slin?

Bro ugl gh or pharma? 10ui dont need slin?
UGL

I don't need slin to control blood glucose as I do a lot of cardio, take metformin, and carb cycle and my fasted blood glucose tests in the 90s most days, sometimes high 80s, but never over 100

That said.. I do sometimes incorporate 10iu of nolvalin r pre workout 1-2x a week on leg/back days to beef these areas up a bit. If I had humalog I'd run 10iu post workout as well, but the 8 hour elimination life of nolvalin r is kind of annoying as you have to keep fats as low as possible, so the only thing I really consume is oats, fat free fairlife milk, whey protein, 99% lean ground turkey, and rice during the 8 hour window.

I know some sources with the humalog 100iu/ml 3ml quick pens, but I want to find the 10ml vials then I'll probably switch over.

I mostly just use the nolvalin r because it's $26 at Walmart, OTC, and I don't really use a whole lot of slin when I do add it

nowadays people say to eat sodium and its good for pumps and everything and once you eat alot of it overtime the body adjusts, maybe for like sub 10% people otherwise keep salt low

nowadays people say to eat sodium and its good for pumps and everything and once you eat alot of it overtime the body adjusts, maybe for like sub 10% people otherwise keep salt low

That's my lowest BP, if i cut back the sodium you might not see me posting again xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-12-10-53-462-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-12-10-53-462-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 0