Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Does Clenbuterol live up to the hype?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by M. Tugboat, Sep 3, 2019.

1. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Nobody said otherwise mate

2. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

It just what I saw on the internet, maybe it's just more mainstream for some reason than the others

3. rand0m

rand0m Junior Member

Sure isn't for 13 year olds writing essays. :p

clen is bad imo. My cardio gives better fat loss/results than this thing plus you NEED taurine. Waste of money.

4. I've found decent results from Fasted GH in the AM
    Not a game changer, but I have taken notice.

Might run some Frag with it in the future.
    At least I get some benefits from the GH

clen may be faster, but for me... I'm always looking months into the future for my cuts.
    I've never run Clen.. probably never will.

I was hard on the ECA when I was younger... if Clen is worse than that .. fuck no.

5. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Didn't know about using taurine with.

6. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Yeah it helps with the cramps if I remember correctly

7. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Just picked this up from an article:

Unfortunately one of the side effects of clenbuterol is it reduces your body’s taurine levels. Low levels of taurine leads to muscle cramps and other body aches.

Pineapples4Puss likes this.
  8. tonedproned

tonedproned Junior Member

Me personally I say no because if you aren't an actual bodybuilder (pro) who bulks up then becomes this incredible specimen through dieting then the average guy lije myself why risk it. Im saying from experience as I have tried it. I think that for a woman its of more benefit in low dose as you know the ladies are gung ho when it comes to being able to fit in that sexy dress, etc...Also it can impact the heart muscle if you take too much and thats an absolute no no in my opinion...

9. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Do you prefer something lighter like eca or albuterol?

10. Idk how true this is I’ve never seen the article. But I can say holy fuck I wouldn’t be surprised. Craps where god awful in the forearms/biceps

11. tonedproned

You might not like this but i prefer say a combination of CLA and Chromium Picolinate

12. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

I've used CLA a couple years ago, but I can't say much about it.
    It's the first time I hear about chromium picolinate but from a quick glance it helps with cravings and helps you metabolize your food better or something?

Why did you pick this stack from everything else?

13. cfreetenor

cfreetenor Member

I just got a free sample of clen from my guy haha, honestly my first thought was using it as an aid for some 60 hour work weeks I have coming up.

14. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

I had/have real problems with how clenbuterol makes me feel...ie: shakes, sweats, etc...

I tried albuterol and still got results (although not quite as drastic as with clen) and felt much better.

cfreetenor likes this.
  15. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

Anyone else used albuterol and were pleased/content with results (sorry for the thread hijack OP! LOL) :p

16. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Shaking, sweating and have my heart beat faster isn't something id like for a long week of work tbh

bigrobbie likes this.
  17. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Not a problem at all mate.

So which one are you planning on using again?

18. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

I agree, you DO get used to it the longer you are on as long as you don't increase dosage to quickly but the shaking is still there (for me at least)...

19. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

Neither, just wondering if anyone else has used albuterol too...

20. tonedproned

Its healthier plus it works

bigrobbie likes this.