• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Done with Coinbase... where else to buy?

LA_1988

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Tired of Coinbase holding my funds.. just recently ran into this problem. Can deposit cash but once I transfer to bitcoin there’s a hold. Anywhere similar to Coinbase ?

Tired of Coinbase holding my funds.. just recently ran into this problem. Can deposit cash but once I transfer to bitcoin there’s a hold. Anywhere similar to Coinbase ?
Use gdax which is coinbase trading platform. Coinbase is where the retards send their money and gdax is where you transfer USD in that is available immediately by wire with no hold.

I had this same issue and was told I'm the only person that has this happen to them using coincase. So instead of telling you that, I agree coinbase is a pain. Bitcoin ATM or cash app has been solid

Def. Check out "Cash app"

Watch a how to video... Said there's no way to send the Bitcoin with the app, you can purchase them with the app...but they're stuck in the app. Is this true? Can you purchase the coins with the app and transfer it on?

Watch a how to video... Said there's no way to send the Bitcoin with the app, you can purchase them with the app...but they're stuck in the app. Is this true? Can you purchase the coins with the app and transfer it on?
From what I've researched you CAN send btc to a 3rd party wallet, you just can't receive it from a 3rd party wallet.

Downloaded cash app and it just says to buy and sell btc...am I missing where to send it or is it not possible?

So you've gotta verfiy with cash app . Your identity. It took 2 days for mine to clear, supposed to be a few hours.

You have a 9k monthly limit .
It's instant. I bought coin, sent it to another wallet then on to the order all within 5 mins.

So you've gotta verfiy with cash app . Your identity. It took 2 days for mine to clear, supposed to be a few hours.

You have a 9k monthly limit .
It's instant. I bought coin, sent it to another wallet then on to the order all within 5 mins.
Good looking out man. Seems so much easier than fucking with coinbase. They put a 7+ day hold on my transfer last time.

I got the cash app as well and as @Robfromga it is simple. ID verification took me 3 days however. Maybe because of the backlog?

banned from coinbase and cash app just gives a a problem everystep of the way even with cash so I deleted it but use bitstamp with my card its instant. question whats the premium they charge for instance if btc is 4100 is cash app pricing btc at 4175 for example per btc