Don’t call it a comeback

I hope you hit these numbers. Are there meets coming up in your area? Where I live they are about to shut everything back down again. Indeed, the advantage of having a home gym
Thanks. Nah man, unfortunately it’s the same here. I do plan on competing though, once I’m comfortable with my bench. Sometime next year when all this shit is behind us (hopefully)

-Yeah, having a home gym definitely has its advantages. I miss the gym atmosphere, but having my own equipment and not waiting to use the bench is priceless.

Last edited:
Red Band Pull Apart

3x15

Strict OHP

135 x15

160 x10

160 6x6

Seated DB Press

65 2x12, 10

JM Press

95 3x10

-I feel that adding weight to JM’s is tricky. I’ve been working with 95-135 since I started, and any time I try to go higher it feels awkward and too heavy. I wanna eventually get to 185 / 225 for reps.

Seal Row

135 3x12

Red band Lat raise

3x15

Inc DB Curl

25 3x AMRAP

-Good shoulder session tonight. Got in some good pressing volume and accessories. I’m noticing a pretty big imbalance between my tri’s and biceps tho lol. I might need to start putting some focus on them.

6CA57F68-4E9D-413B-A9DF-FFCF74711C99.jpeg

-My squat box is perfect height for seal rows. Doing them the right way now, with my feet completely off the floor, changes the entire dynamic of the movement.

I’ve always wanted to buy a chest supported row but don’t want to spend that kind of money on a new one and could never find a decent used one

I’ve always wanted to buy a chest supported row but don’t want to spend that kind of money on a new one and could never find a decent used one
Titan has decent ones. They have a chest supported T Bar row, and a legit seated chest supported row. I don’t believe they’re too much either...one is like $300 and the other is $400 I think. Plate loaded tho. I’m interested in purchasing the seated one...prob next year tho, as I’m pulling the trigger on a reverse hyper + cable machine this week lol.

Haven’t squatted in a while, so I figured I’d throw in a small lower day today. Not too much volume or intensity.

Box Skwaat

135 x10

225 x5

315 x5

385 x3

435+25 chains x3

Belt squat

225 3x10

RDL

315 3x6

Yeah man, I outfitted 99% of my gym through them. For the price, most everything is great quality as well.
I have some of their stuff, the Yukon Bar and the rackable Trap bar, 1.5” mats, some collars, chains. The clips on the chains were a bit on the cheap side but the other stuff is good quality. Quick shipping and most of the time if you get it on a deal it ships free.

I have some of their stuff, the Yukon Bar and the rackable Trap bar, 1.5” mats, some collars, chains. The clips on the chains were a bit on the cheap side but the other stuff is good quality. Quick shipping and most of the time if you get it on a deal it ships free.
Hoping for a Black Friday sale!!

Hoping for a Black Friday sale!!
Their Black Friday sales aren’t as steep as a lot of places—like Rogue—but their prices are already seriously cheap. I believe their average is like 20% extra on top of free shipping. That’s still substantial if you’re ordering anything $500+

Question for anyone who has used them... Is there a major difference between the overload effect of weight releasers and slingshot for the eccentric overload portion?

Titan has decent ones. They have a chest supported T Bar row, and a legit seated chest supported row. I don’t believe they’re too much either...one is like $300 and the other is $400 I think. Plate loaded tho. I’m interested in purchasing the seated one...prob next year tho, as I’m pulling the trigger on a reverse hyper + cable machine this week lol.
Went to order it today, out of stock. Just my luck

Went to order it today, out of stock. Just my luck
That’s the bad part right now with this Covid shit—you gotta jump on things as soon as they’re in. One thing I’m not too worried about is the reverse hyper, cos the average gym bros don’t give a shit about them.

That’s the bad part right now with this Covid shit—you gotta jump on things as soon as they’re in. One thing I’m not too worried about is the reverse hyper, cos the average gym bros don’t give a shit about them.
You are absolutely correct

Well, the wife allowed me to get at least one right now...lol. The cables will have to wait—but they don’t come in stock til Jan. anyway, so I’ll grab em then. B9C8A1D6-000E-42A4-BD94-CD2673495F7F.jpeg
Haven’t been posting many workouts, cos I haven’t done many. I’m getting in 2-3 days a week average, since being back to work. I’ll be back on schedule once my sleep pattern changes. Being up at 4 am, and not in bed til after 11 most nights has been super difficult.