Don’t call it a comeback

So funny story... I’ma dumb ass. I got a new box of needles in this week, they’re 26g. I never bothered to look at my old ones until now... I bought them 4 years ago, when I first learned about AAS... they were 22g. Holy shit. No wonder my injections hurt like shit. By comparison, I can’t even feel these 26’s. Lmao.

Shoulders

Seated BB Press

160 x10, 2x8

-Weak AF right now. 160 felt like 210 lol.

Seated DB Press

40 x15, 12, 13

DB Upright row

40 3x12

Heavy Half-Rep Lat raises

40 x15, 12, 10

-These half rep lat raises are pretty insane. I feel these more than I feel high volume-lower weight raises

Incline Rear Delt Flies

25 x20

Started taking 80 mcg of Clen + 50 mcg of T3. I’ve had them for years, never opened them lol. Have about 4 months worth at this dose... gonna just use it while eating maintenance, until my stuff arrives.

Started taking 80 mcg of Clen + 50 mcg of T3. I’ve had them for years, never opened them lol. Have about 4 months worth at this dose... gonna just use it while eating maintenance, until my stuff arrives.
How do you like clen? I just started an ECA stack. Liking it so far

How do you like clen? I just started an ECA stack. Liking it so far
I haven’t noticed any real side effects, minus the slight tremors and a bit of a jittery feeling...I can’t tell if I’m warmer internally or not (I’m assuming so), cos it’s been 93+ here since I started taking it 3 days ago lol. I’ll have to give it a few weeks to see if I go down on the scale...I’ve been holding at 236-238 for going on 3 weeks now.

I haven’t noticed any real side effects, minus the slight tremors and a bit of a jittery feeling...I can’t tell if I’m warmer internally or not (I’m assuming so), cos it’s been 93+ here since I started taking it 3 days ago lol. I’ll have to give it a few weeks to see if I go down on the scale...I’ve been holding at 236-238 for going on 3 weeks now.

Bro
I look like a junkie on Clen lmao.
I just can't handle it, I look like I'm going through withdrawal at 50mcg

Bro
I look like a junkie on Clen lmao.
I just can't handle it, I look like I'm going through withdrawal at 50mcg
You ever do ECA? I got some from your neck of the woods, shit is impossible to find down here. Going to be doing 24mg E, 200 C, and 3g's of L tyrosine. Time to get lean before I hit 40. Sorry to hijack your thread @NovaFlex

You ever do ECA? I got some from your neck of the woods, shit is impossible to find down here. Going to be doing 24mg E, 200 C, and 3g's of L tyrosine. Time to get lean before I hit 40. Sorry to hijack your thread @NovaFlex
Lol no problem dude. We do it all the time over here in the PL section...random ass convos pop up all over

Used to crush ECA during prep in my twenties.
Actually had a heart attack on ECA,
The eca stack was just a minor part of it (Was coked up.... took 3 scoops PWO with my ECA, I had been up drinking all night dehydrated to all fuck too..... so ephedrine was the least of my issues lmao)

So I just dont touch it because it gives me the creeps now... kinda just a bad mojo type feeling LOL
Loved it back then though, saw some great changed on ECA

The eca stack was just a minor part of it (Was coked up.... took 3 scoops PWO with my ECA, I had been up drinking all night dehydrated to all fuck too..... so ephedrine was the least of my issues lmao)

So I just dont touch it because it gives me the creeps now... kinda just a bad mojo type feeling LOL
You were probably fun to party with in those days!

I was wondering about the effects of ephedrine and the ol ticker. Didn't see much on a quick Google search. I'm sure any stimulant is bad if used in excess

Found some unsuspected side effects of the clen...Muscle cramps in weird spots...I’m pretty well hydrated—drink about a gallon and a half of water a day in this heat.

I was pissing yesterday and I squeezed my ass to stop the stream when I was done, and my fucking taint cramped up like somebody stabbed me hahaha. Before that, the arch of my foot cramped a few times, and I had my armpit cramp up.... I’m 99.9% sure it’s from the clen because these things have never happened before I started taking it.

Well, I haven’t worked out since Friday...work has been hell. That’s my excuse...The truth is, I’m waiting on my stuff and I’m off everything right now, except clen and T3 and I’m micro dosing my test to try and last however long it takes lol... I expected it in the beginning of the month... oh well.

The clen and T3 are definitely working. I woke up at 234, and I’ve been eating kinda shitty (about 70/30 good/bad)..basically meeting my protein and then whatever else happens, happens...not sabotaging by any means, just being lazy with tracking. Looking at close to a size 34 pants...I don’t even remember when I wore those, lmao.