• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Okay, the guilt is eating away at me. i am LionFace Labs.

i had a bad run with MSG labs. Had to flee the state i was living in due to all the death threats. Man, people get bent out of shape over losing a limb to amputation, like, duh, you have another one. Buncha jerks. Anywho...

i needed to make some cash. Since brewing clearly isn't in my wheelhouse, so i decided to sell off my raws at bargain prices.

Most of the raws are cut with Similac. Gotta stretch them as far as i can, so i can make the most money i can, so then i can move to Columbia, where i plan to rep for IASP.

So, yeah. That's about it. Be a pal, everyone and buy my raws.
Thanks bunches!

i had a bad run with MSG labs. Had to flee the state i was living in due to all the death threats. Man, people get bent out of shape over losing a limb to amputation, like, duh, you have another one. Buncha jerks. Anywho...

i needed to make some cash. Since brewing clearly isn't in my wheelhouse, so i decided to sell off my raws at bargain prices.

Most of the raws are cut with Similac. Gotta stretch them as far as i can, so i can make the most money i can, so then i can move to Columbia, where i plan to rep for IASP.

Thanks bunches!
Fucking KNEW it :eek:

:D:D

Thanks bunches!
Omg hahahaha :D:p:)

Thanks bunches!

Is this the new copy and paste meme we're doing?

@bolder yo my man where you get all these memes you got a terrabyte folder or something