Drol kick in time

Broccolihead

Hey guys, currently on day 17 of pharmacom anadrol, using it as a finisher with test, mast, npp. Started out on 50mg, been taking 100mg for around the past week. I haven’t had any significant strength gains, all it seems to be doing is making me really aggressive and giving me the worst acid reflux I’ve gotten off any oral. I also do look a lot more full which my gf has noticed too but in terms of performance the difference seems to be negligible. By this time on dbol I would’ve added a noticeable amount on all my lifts to where I could tell it’s working. I’m kinda confused what’s going on here after reading about how great it is for strength. Looking for any input, should I give it longer? Am I just a poor responder?

U should be feeling it by now for sure, and if it's really giving u alot of aggression that should make u stronger in its self.

Mabe u need a little deload I dont know.

Not every compound is for everyone. If you’re getting all of the sides and none of the benefits, it’s time to move on.

What I’ve learned over the years is find the 2-3 compounds that give you least amount of sides. Run the doses as high and as long as you can. This will give you the best results.