Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Dynamite Raws (International & US Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ExtremePIP, Aug 28, 2019.

1. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

I was thinking the very same thing. Also, no need to disclose to public the precise shipping and receiving dates; i think most real customers would be ok with "following items to be restocked in a week."
    @ExtremePIP , We want you to be a safe and sound supplier for more than a minute...

ExtremePIP and Stinkfinger1112 like this.
  2. ^Absolutely this^ It would be really nice to have a good Domestic raws guy.

ExtremePIP likes this.
  3. bambam333

bambam333 Member

That’s how you do things enough test to last you through a nuclear fallout

4. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

or until it expires in a couple years...

That much is for a source... not personal usage... lol.

5. mp46

mp46 Member

Joedaddy tired of reselling and getting into brewing.

Joedaddy5150 likes this.
  6. bambam333

bambam333 Member

In oil it should last longer than a couple years no? Yea makes sense because that’s enough to last a looooong time for one man

7. mp46

mp46 Member

13g is 250mg a week. 26gram would be a 500mg perma blast.

8. ExtremePIP

ExtremePIP Member

Thanks so much, those are really kind words haha. Made my day much better, no homo. Honestly when it comes down to sourcing, people don't know how hard it is and it's discouraging until a few people start having your back. Thanks:rolleyes:

Thanks! Much appreciated we will be here and I'll be much more mindful of the details I post. Apologies, I like to keep everyone updated with precise information but sometimes thats a bad thing :p:(

Thank you guys

Kim, iamnightowl and Toadzyyy like this.
  9. Jwole33

Jwole33 Member

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Placed an order with Dyna last week, when pack arrived the 2 of products were a couple grams off but nothing to get upset about. I contacted Dyna just to let him know the situation, next thing I know I have a package with the missing product a couple days later. This is my 3rd or forth order with this source and his product, communication, and customer service is on point!

Kim and ExtremePIP like this.
  10. ExtremePIP

ExtremePIP Member

Hey man, thank you so much brother!
    It's always a pleasure doing business with you, appreciate the feedback ;)

Kim and Jwole33 like this.
  11. Giveitago

Giveitago Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Mighty quiet here. @ExtremePIP hows the domestic stock looking, the restock happen?

ExtremePIP likes this.
  12. ExtremePIP

ExtremePIP Member

Hey brother! ETA was delayed a few days, will have it on the 22nd! If anyone would like to get their order details in advance so I can divide the stock, please email or wickr me!
    Thanks guys!