• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Dynamite Raws (International & US Domestic)

Lol, given the context, that actually was a good contribution.
Why would you say that? Because the post was directed at Physique Demon? He and Tiredandhot are two peas in a pod. Both post about topics/compounds they have no experience with. Tiredandhot has just done more source recruiting for queen bee and the refugees so he has a better seat at the circle jerk is all. Lol. Also remember the fact jswole is a forum whore that uses multiple handles. No better than CTPUMP.

Why would you say that? Because the post was directed at Physique Demon? He and Tiredandhot are two peas in a pod. Both post about topics/compounds they have no experience with. Tiredandhot has just done more source recruiting for queen bee and the refugees so he has a better seat at the circle jerk is all. Lol. Also remember the fact jswole is a forum whore that uses multiple handles. No better than CTPUMP.
Lmao what? What other handles do I use? I’m Jswole220 on every forum I’m on with the exception of muscle and science I was gearjunkie because Jswole was taken. Again your just talking out of your ass

Not to mention on M&S I openly stated in my introduction I was Jswole220. You Just continue to prove how much of a clown you are.

Lmao what? What other handles do I use? I’m Jswole220 on every forum I’m on with the exception of muscle and science I was gearjunkie because Jswole was taken. Again your just talking out of your ass
That's two handles. Hence the word "multiple"?

You really are a moron lmao. I honestly feel bed for you man you must live a miserable life that you have to try to bully people in the internet to feel better about yourself.
I'm calling out Meso members who have agendas. People like the ones you are defending would just ignore me if I wasn't correct. My life is quite splendid I might add. Don't let an anonymous member on an internet forum rile you up so much. Haha.

Yeah and that’s all I’ve been doing, helping members. I’m not a rep or a partner. When I had talked to dyna it was to tell him what members he owes and what. It was only a day and a half that he hadn’t talked to Amtont and that’s because he was trying to figure out how to refund. Amtont can verify this and dyna can too. I talk to several sources in here. Truly, I’m here for the members. Dyna is refunding everyone and that’s all that matters. He is a man of integrity. If anyone needed my help with any source I would help them and still will. Oh and behind the scenes? Nothing but helping members. There are several in here that I’ve helped. @Swolemonkey86 @amtont @Kingleonidas to name a few in this situation. Nothing else is going on behind the scenes.
@Kim ain't bullshitting, she has solid judgment when it comes to determining peoples agendas, or lack there of, and if she goes to bat for a source you can bet she's not talking out of the side of her head. She researches and doesn't promote unless she is convinced that source is not going to be negative or down right harmful to Meso members.
@Kim truly doesn't talk up a source for personal gain or freebies or any other reason than to make sure members know who is positive and dependable.
I would listen to @Kim's opinion and advise over just about anyone.
Thanks for your contributions Kimmers!

@Kim ain't bullshitting, she has solid judgment when it comes to determining peoples agendas, or lack there of, and if she goes to bat for a source you can bet she's not talking out of the side of her head. She researches and doesn't promote unless she is convinced that source is not going to be negative or down right harmful to Meso members.
@Kim truly doesn't talk up a source for personal gain or freebies or any other reason than to make sure members know who is positive and dependable.
I would listen to @Kim's opinion and advise over just about anyone.
Thanks for your contributions Kimmers!
I have zero issues with @Kim but she’s a member here and should not be promoting any sources to other members PERIOD! Of course unless she plans on taking care of the members when/if they get scammed! :eek:

If she wants to stand behind these sources as an insurance policy then that’s cool, so that if a source she recommends bails, then she can send refunds to all the members she referred that lost out... :oops:

Members DO NOT push sources and DO NOT stand behind sources here! That’s what Reps do. I will never support any member doing that. o_O

I do support putting out information openly in sources threads for any members to make their OWN decision when choosing a source. That’s the way shit is done around here. We don’t recommend, we encourage members to do their own research and deciding that shit on your own.

@Kim , I mean this respectfully... you may need to take a step back if you’re recommending and pushing sources here or from here on your discord. I feel like you do want to help people but that’s not the way to do it. People will start looking at you when things go bad and want to hold you responsible. They (sources) usually always go bad sooner or later. Don’t get caught up in that mess. It’s not worth it, imo. :)

Just my 6 cents, 3 cents, fity cent.. or however many penny’s it takes to make a thought :D

I have zero issues with @Kim but she’s a member here and should not be promoting any sources to other members PERIOD! Of course unless she plans on taking care of the members when/if they get scammed! :eek:

If she wants to stand behind these sources as an insurance policy then that’s cool, so that if a source she recommends bails, then she can send refunds to all the members she referred that lost out... :oops:

Members DO NOT push sources and DO NOT stand behind sources here! That’s what Reps do. I will never support any member doing that. o_O

I do support putting out information openly in sources threads for any members to make their OWN decision when choosing a source. That’s the way shit is done around here. We don’t recommend, we encourage members to do their own research and deciding that shit on your own.

@Kim , I mean this respectfully... you may need to take a step back if you’re recommending and pushing sources here or from here on your discord. I feel like you do want to help people but that’s not the way to do it. People will start looking at you when things go bad and want to hold you responsible. They (sources) usually always go bad sooner or later. Don’t get caught up in that mess. It’s not worth it, imo. :)

Just my 6 cents, 3 cents, fity cent.. or however many penny’s it takes to make a thought :D
Thank you for your post. I respect you and what you have to say. I agree. :D:)

Thank you for your post. I respect you and what you have to say. I agree. :D:)
I understand @bolder but I also know you do it to try and be helpful.
I know for a fact you don't do it for gear. Which I have even been guilty of in my past.

I understand @bolder but I also know you do it to try and be helpful.
I know for a fact you don't do it for gear. Which I have even been guilty of in my past.
I may have given my personal experience with sources but I don’t ever recall recommending a specific source to anyone?

I just don’t want members here to take another members word that any source is gtg. Because if the source they recommend goes south, then that member that gave the gtg looks bad and might be held somewhat responsible by the member that got taken.

That makes so much more sense in my head... :confused: :D

Yeah, Physique came in insulting people, so as far as I’m concerned, the comment about shoving his entire cycle up his ass was well deserved.

I may have given my personal experience with sources but I don’t ever recall recommending a specific source to anyone?

I just don’t want members here to take another members word that any source is gtg. Because if the source they recommend goes south, then that member that gave the gtg looks bad and might be held somewhat responsible by the member that got taken.

That makes so much more sense in my head... :confused: :D
He wasn’t saying that you do that. He was saying he understands you, but that I do it to be helpful.:p

He wasn’t saying that you do that. He was saying he understands you, but that I do it to be helpful.:p
Punctuation goes a long way! Haha
I reread it and I get it now that you explained :D :p

I think by going that route will eventually backfire though. Then you might be seen as the bad guy or apart of a sources exit scam, even though you’re not.
Some (most) people take their money very seriously. And sometimes when/if they lose it they may want to get it back at any cost. Potentially putting you in danger.
Of course this is the worst case scenario, but it’s not worth it in the end.
Like I said.. I do believe you’re just trying to be helpful, but don’t put yourself in a vulnerable situation by doing so. There’s other ways to be helpful without ‘looking’ like you’re tied to a source in some way or another.

Just lookin out for you honestly. ;)

Punctuation goes a long way! Haha
I reread it and I get it now that you explained :D :p

I think by going that route will eventually backfire though. Then you might be seen as the bad guy or apart of a sources exit scam, even though you’re not.
Some (most) people take their money very seriously. And sometimes when/if they lose it they may want to get it back at any cost. Potentially putting you in danger.
Of course this is the worst case scenario, but it’s not worth it in the end.
Like I said.. I do believe you’re just trying to be helpful, but don’t put yourself in a vulnerable situation by doing so. There’s other ways to be helpful without ‘looking’ like you’re tied to a source in some way or another.

Just lookin out for you honestly. ;)
I truly see that and I appreciate that sincerely.

I read on here...a lot..Never really post much for various reasons..Mainly , too many keyboard warriors and I'm too old and too tired to argue w random anonymous people on a forum. I don't have a problem with any of the people involved in this conversation. I will say this tho...If someone is " helping " people, and that person seems to be in the know w various sources, that's not the smartest move. If for whatever reason, a source or person gets busted and federal indictments come down...youre fucked. Even if you aren't moving gear, you have knowledge of it..and that is enough to land you a conspiracy charge at the very least. And if you think for 1 second that people will be loyal and not eat you out to shave off time..YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN... Loyalty is gone, doesn't exist anymore..People sing like fucking birds. I may or may not be allegedly , be speaking from personal experience. Just my 2 cents..Stay safe out there people

I read on here...a lot..Never really post much for various reasons..Mainly , too many keyboard warriors and I'm too old and too tired to argue w random anonymous people on a forum. I don't have a problem with any of the people involved in this conversation. I will say this tho...If someone is " helping " people, and that person seems to be in the know w various sources, that's not the smartest move. If for whatever reason, a source or person gets busted and federal indictments come down...youre fucked. Even if you aren't moving gear, you have knowledge of it..and that is enough to land you a conspiracy charge at the very least. And if you think for 1 second that people will be loyal and not eat you out to shave off time..YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN... Loyalty is gone, doesn't exist anymore..People sing like fucking birds. I may or may not be allegedly , be speaking from personal experience. Just my 2 cents..Stay safe out there people
Rat you out..not eat you out..LOL...