Dynamite Raws (International & US Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ExtremePIP, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Lb187

Lb187 Member

It sure is. Feel cool now? LoL

2. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

No not really. You seem to be caught somewhere between the "light and the dark" LMFAO. Here are your posts in order. Lol. Don't hate so much. It makes you stupid.

3. Lb187

Lb187 Member

Again weren't you in here 1st beating your chest about Kim? Which by the way seems you got a hard on for her.. Lol.

I am guessing you still have a hard time with chronological order. As I said earlier. Who came in the thread talking shit 1st? Long before I commented?

4. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Another one of Kim's bitch boys.:rolleyes:
    Guess I'm hurting sales?

5. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Couldn't see that one coming:rolleyes:.

Can you please just use the word dope in your response? Please, for me???

6. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Yo. U write dog. I'm not as dope as I used 2b

Mt.Oracle likes this.
  7. Lb187

Lb187 Member

Aww u got a limp hard on for her. Just mentioning her makes you froth with envy it seems. LoL Sad little cuck boy. You like watching eh...

8. Lb187

Lb187 Member

Try Ias you might i won't back down from you meso commando. I love how you stomp around meso. But when challenged. You go and start calling names. Lol. Go ahead Meso commando.
    All the attempts at trying to be funny prove how fucking sad you are. Just some guy on the internet with little nads, trying to make them seem big.
    I await your next lame ass dope comment.

9. Lb187

Lb187 Member

Aww another cuck boy. Y'all trying to be funny. But you sound stupid as fuck lol. Point proven. Bunch of cry babies trying to shit talk in a forum. You sound so cool. Keep trying hard. The lols are non stop. Lol. Fucking lames.
    I can do this all day. Your mean girls club fails hard.

10. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Haha. You are describing yourself. You been around so long but only have a handful of posts? Disgraced member from the past?

11. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yall still going on about kim?

sinewave3 and Oldschool like this.
  12. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Captain LGBT has spoken!!! Haha. I laugh everytime one of her boys comes up and defends her sorry ass. Let's Meso as a whole know who the bottom feeders are.

But by all means keep this going. I'm having fun reading your posts! Very entertaining.

13. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Nothing better to do in this failed source thread but defend the source and its rep?

14. Lb187

Lb187 Member

Where did I defend her? Where lol? Or did I call you out for weird obsession with her. It's obvious from your posts. And I don't know either but from what I've seen posted.
    And bro you got a stalker vibe going. Ijs.

15. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Man she has got to have some DOPE pussy to have guys running to her defense. Pussy is a powerful drug.

@Lb187 what are you still going on about? I lost track. Dynamite being great? Defending Kim? Knowing the dope game like no other? Your losing site of your goal here, let's get back to you dropping knowledge please.

16. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Explain your "skin in this game" or your"money on the line" ?

If you have none take your own advice and shut the fuck up.

17. Lb187

Lb187 Member

If your that dense. Money... Lol

18. Lb187

Lb187 Member

When's the last time you had any bud you seem to be lacking?
    Yet another grown man talking on this woman. Y'all must wanna sniff her cooch or something. Holy shit lolololololol. The obsession is hilarious.

19. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

"At one point"

Your words that you conveniently edited out. Lol. Jokes on you

20. Lb187

Lb187 Member

Yes and was made whole. So.... Your point?

You asked what skin I had then deflect to something else. Lol dude your a joke. All this proved is . A) you run your mouth. B) you still don't have shit to do with this but stalking some woman because someone thanked her for help lolol.

Oldschool likes this.