E2 all over the place on Test/Mast

lunarloom2500

I'm on 200mg Test E and 200mg Mast E. I experience both low and high estrogen sides such as soft errections, loss of sensitivity, no appetite, pissing a lot, often crying and somewhat bad sleep.

From what I know bloodwork is useless because Mast doesn’t reduce E2 but acts as a SERM. What would you guys do?

I would drop the 200 mg mast, probably doesn't do anything anyway. Possibly increase test depending on your goals.

What i learned is not to fuck around with mast and primo trying to manage estrogen. I don't see how that is any better than taking an AI. It's just overcomplicating things.

Just take aromasin, a low dose daily works best for me. All those 12.5 mg or 25 mg twice per week approaches never worked for me. I need a low dose daily to not get high estrogen symptoms.

I would drop the 200 mg mast, probably doesn't do anything anyway. Possibly increase test depending on your goals.

What i learned is not to fuck around with mast and primo trying to manage estrogen. I don't see how that is any better than taking an AI. It's just overcomplicating things.

Just take aromasin, a low dose daily works best for me. All those 12.5 mg or 25 mg twice per week approaches never worked for me. I need a low dose daily to not get high estrogen symptoms.
What’s your daily dose of Asin? Curious cause I recently switched to 12.5mg eod after giving up on the every 3.5 days dosing

another victim of "adding mast or primo to TRT for absolutely no reason"

How is your e2 all over the place if you dont have bloodwork and all of your symptoms describe low e2 side effects?

What would I do? Get bloodwork and stop taking masteron. 200mg testosterone won't give you those side effects, so why take something that builds 0 muscle that makes you cry yourself to sleep everynight.

Last edited: