Enclomiphene PCT — mood swings and crazy energy and strength levels?

Gigantic

So, I’ve been off the QSC cut stack (test/tren/mast) for 2 months and have been taking Enclomiphene, 25mg/day, ever since.

On the cycle I felt very good, calm and level-headed. Took HCG every 2-3 days @ 500iu, and retained most of my nuts.

But now I’ve got endless rage coursing through my veins. Huge nuts, but fucking everything pisses me off. I just want to fucking rage-smash people who piss me off against a glass table face-first. This isn’t me, lol.

However, I also have insane energy levels, more than I’ve ever had on any dose of steroids, and my strength gains are massive. This could just be the result of really pushing my strength, but who knows.

I guess it's normal, since your hormones are fluctuating. They say it's when you come off nolva/clom you start to feel normal again, for me problem is I don't want to feel normal ever again. So, I chose to blast and cruise and never looked back since.

I’m using Deus Medical Enclomiphene from the seller here on the underground.

Will get my blood tested asap.

I’m using Deus Medical Enclomiphene from the seller here on the underground.

Will get my blood tested asap.
As Lukiss said. Most folks experience (my perspective) the majority of their temperament fluctuations “in-flux”. I’d like to understand the biomechanics of this, but haven’t found a satisfactory analysis.

So did you get bloods and are you still running enclomiphene?
I did.

Bloods are good except TSH and I seem to have anemia.

I had to get off enclomiphene. It was turning me into an incredibly emotionally unstable mess. It was was working fine for a few weeks, then I started getting majorly emo, suicidal, etc.

So I stopped taking it and it subsided in a day. Tried it again, happened again. Stopped again, all good. Regular clomid doesn’t do that to me…

Is there a reason you don't like nolva? I know personally clomid makes me a mess, like said odd enclo does this to you tho unless its not enclo. You also have the option of torem which is similar to nolva.

I did.

Bloods are good except TSH and I seem to have anemia.

I had to get off enclomiphene. It was turning me into an incredibly emotionally unstable mess. It was was working fine for a few weeks, then I started getting majorly emo, suicidal, etc.

So I stopped taking it and it subsided in a day. Tried it again, happened again. Stopped again, all good. Regular clomid doesn’t do that to me…
Okay, damn.
Do you assume the TSH and anemia is somewhat enclomiphene related?

Is there a reason you don't like nolva? I know personally clomid makes me a mess, like said odd enclo does this to you tho unless its not enclo. You also have the option of torem which is similar to nolva.
Is toremifene sourceable at all?

PCT was best I've ever felt in my life, probably just from taking too much gear my first two runs that I did cycles before blasting and going back to normal with the extra muscle and strength with hormones kicking back on nicely, lower BP, lower rhr, no crippling pump, improved endurance/cardio, no-tiredness from gear, better sleep, along with the extra muscle and strength.

PCT was best I've ever felt in my life, probably just from taking too much gear my first two runs that I did cycles before blasting and going back to normal with the extra muscle and strength with hormones kicking back on nicely, lower BP, lower rhr, no crippling pump, improved endurance/cardio, no-tiredness from gear, better sleep, along with the extra muscle and strength.
You run 3g tren frontloaded, 30 iu hgh. We are not the same.

You run 3g tren frontloaded, 30 iu hgh. We are not the same.
Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware that the cycles I pct'd on that were similar to OP's had no validity here. Thanks for pointing out the exact opposite of reality, you're going to live a spectacular life pushing that broom and mop around that butt-crumb riddled public-restroom.

Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware that the cycles I pct'd on that were similar to OP's had no validity here. Thanks for pointing out the exact opposite of reality, you're going to live a spectacular life pushing that broom and mop around that butt-crumb riddled public-restroom.
Good one. If i was running exorbitant doses my body would probably feel great in pct too was the point.

It’s weird how I went from having crazy energy to being energy-dead for a month. Need to fix my TSH.

Yes I remember you being very happy (and surprised) with enclomiphene.
Hope you can fix that soon.