Enclomiphene PCT — mood swings and crazy energy and strength levels?

I did.

Bloods are good except TSH and I seem to have anemia.

I had to get off enclomiphene. It was turning me into an incredibly emotionally unstable mess. It was was working fine for a few weeks, then I started getting majorly emo, suicidal, etc.

So I stopped taking it and it subsided in a day. Tried it again, happened again. Stopped again, all good. Regular clomid doesn’t do that to me…

What's your crit? I think I'd be in the same boat when I come off this except that I don't PCT so I'm expecting my blood to thicken back up from what is looking like high dose HGH driving down crit and hemoglobin? Also I'm hearing TRT fixes any hyperthyroidism I might be left with, right? I advocate B&C or else don't even start.

Last edited:
What's your crit? I think I'd be in the same boat when I come off this except that I don't PCT so I'm expecting my blood to thicken back up from what is looking like high dose HGH driving down crit and hemoglobin? Also I'm hearing TRT fixes any hyperthyroidism I might be left with, right? I advocate B&C or else don't even start.
My hematocrit never moves, even on 1g of gear. It stays the same always... weird.

TRT absolutely did NOT fix hypothyroidism for me, but you can add iodine supplements from Amazon (which work very good) to reduce your TSH. It may not work completely, so you may need Levothyroxine.

Personally, I'd get as much as you can from a doctor before getting anything from a source here.

Is there a reason you don't like nolva? I know personally clomid makes me a mess, like said odd enclo does this to you tho unless its not enclo. You also have the option of torem which is similar to nolva.
I don't have any on hand, but I'll definitely take that next time.