Keto, IF, calorie counting, cutting with bad genetics

Things like LDL and ApoB are long-term, area under the curve indicators.

20 years of high ApoB = bad (steroids or not)

19 years of low ApoB with 1 year of high ApoB due to gear = *meh*

If you blast enough year after year = not good
No I agree 100%, what I said still stands though. My point is people worry about LDL and that’s not really a thing. If you’re gonna worry about anything regarding lipids, worry about triglycerides and apo(b). I agree with your comment entirely. I just don’t think it discounts what I say. What you’re saying I also agree with in the sense: 1 year of wrecked lipids on gear….not really a big deal. Cardiac issues take a long time to develop unless you’re blasting so much gear you get LVH and then, well, it’s still reversible…..you just gotta quit the gear if you wanna live lol

Also whats your lipids look like? I wouldn’t worry so much about high ldl as much as low hdl. Also be sure to request the apo(b) test and see what that’s looking like, that’s a much bigger predictor of cardiac issues than ldl
HDL 25, mg/dL, LDL 133, ng/dL

Hey what is HCMC and ALT?

Mchc is hemoglobin in your blood. ALT is put out by the liver when it’s damaged. ALT is basically bad lol high ALT means lay low bro. Your liver will recover fast….up to a certain point….so fucking let it. Your kidneys won’t. Not well. You get had kidney scores then get on the straight an narrow. Bad heart scores, get on the straight an narrow within a year or two, in my personal opinion. Bad liver scores, shit, go on the straight and narrow for 3 months and you’ll be good. But go on the straight and narrow. The kidneys are the least to fuck with, believe it or not. Your heart will get back to normal if you lay off gear. So will your liver. Your kidneys are just fucked when they’re fucked, and it’ll kill you just as dead as a heart attack or anything else.

Ya that’s what I hear. Ya I also had just taken 10mg of Superdrol for a few days before the test. My T3 was high too. Not sure why. I think I was messing with some ephedrine. I record all my usage but I haven’t recorded my ephedrine usage. I’ll have to start doing that. Ephedrine seems to be pretty nasty. Probably going to avoid it in the future. I mean if ephedrine feels shitty I can only imagine how I will feel on clen.

Ya I know Superdrol is dumb but just seeing what I can tolerate. 10mg per day was actually fine for me. I’m trying 20-30 now. May want to try Dianabol too after the SD. I’m more in an experimentation phase right now. Honestly, I think I’ve tried just about everything except dianabol, deca, tren, halo, and masteron. Mostly seeing which ones agree with me. Most orals seem shitty. Primo, test, and proviron seem okay and that’s about it so far. Low dose SD didn’t seem to be so bad around 10mg but my bloodwork probably is shit. Mostly interested in maybe dianabol and then once I realize they are all pretty unhealthy, I will probably just stick to test, primo and maybe proviron. Just trying to see if there is one that can really kick ass that I could throw in once in a while.

Just wanna do a short bulk/blast and then I think I’ll go on 250-500 test and cut. Maybe some primo….(or tren).

Back