End of second week (Testo C 350mg), nipples puffy

No. It subsides after several days but I ran 40mg a day for 7 days (all of week 3) and 20mg a day week 4 as a precaution. I dropped the dbol after week 5 and the last 5 weeks (weeks 6 to 10 of cycle) I have been running just test/deca with nothing at all. Not saying this is the best way but it worked for me. It's really the dianabol that causes me trouble (and insane gains!) Not the test or deca.
It's common that Dbol causes that, specialy in your stack. The best is to stop or lower the dose and not take high dose Nolva. In more of my blasts I experience puffy nipples, but no Gyno.

It's common that Dbol causes that, specialy in your stack. The best is to stop or lower the dose and not take high dose Nolva. In more of my blasts I experience puffy nipples, but no Gyno.
Appreciate the advice. I get good results off 20mg/day dbol as well. I may just go back to that in the future or none at all. I feel so much better just using injectables test/deca (or whatever with test) the gains are solid not spectacular.