Endura Biosciences (Peptides & Steroids)

Why do that if people don’t email then people ain’t serious about there research

For the same reason that retail stores have windows and products laying around with price tags. People want to look first before starting a conversation and giving away their email address. You're not going to attract customers if you have them chase you around for the prices.

Can we expect test results for oils and tablets soon?
We will gradually update the product test report, please stay tuned, and you are also welcome to test our products.

We support customers to test the products themselves, and the supplier must be marked as: Endura Biosciences
We will provide you with a 50USD no-threshold discount coupon, which you can use when you place an order next time.

I personally would be much more likely to order from this source of there was proper testing done of the products. Prices are great but testing is #1

Wow that was fast delivery I just got my package less than 10days time to start testing after I finished my sigma oils I’ll get tested in 10 days then I might which up afterwards and use Endura and get tested in 3-4 weeks after that and post results

Attachments

• IMG_2810.webp
    IMG_2810.webp
    814.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2811.webp
    IMG_2811.webp
    865.2 KB · Views: 23
Wow that was fast delivery I just got my package less than 10days time to start testing after I finished my sigma oils I’ll get tested in 10 days then I might which up afterwards and use Endura and get tested in 3-4 weeks after that and post results
Maybe edit the Pic to not expose the box it's sent in.. just a suggestion for safety

Maybe edit the Pic to not expose the box it's sent in.. just a suggestion for safety

Yeah you can just say "pack landed" and we'll believe you. No need to post pics of packaging (or anything really).

Back