Endura Biosciences (Peptides & Steroids)

well it appears you actually did this for harm reduction then man!

Thank you on behalf of the real harm reduction community!
Thank you for saying that. To date, no conflict of interest in any of this.

Evidently I'm just f'n dense and have a dream that UGL space will continue to clean up its act further. Unsubstantiated claims made by vendors simply for marketing to ignorant (not using that in a pejorative sense) customers really needs to stop.

Last edited:
Thank you for saying that. To date, no conflict of interest in any of this.

Evidently I'm just f'n dense and have a dream that UGL space will continue to clean up its act further. Unsubstantiated claims made by vendors simply for marketing to ignorant (not using that in a pejorative sense) customers really needs to stop.
I never said anything regarding GMP or whatever the claims were with that stuff.

All I said was true harm reduction testing by a member is when they do it without caring about full Reimbursement

Take you for example.

600 dollars on testing no reimbursement because you wanted to do it.

Now let’s say you went on the forum and said you changed your mind. You were only going to do the 600 dollar testing if you got it reimbursed fully.

Does it sound like real harm reduction then ?

Now let’s say you went on the forum and said you changed your mind. You were only going to do the 600 dollar testing if you got it reimbursed fully.

Does it sound like real harm reduction then ?
In my particular case, no. That is a special case though as I am not buying any products. If I expected payment back, you would be correct.

My point with buying customers is that a paradigm shift would be pricing products such that harm reduction is baked in. Of course this is not popular with some customers though who prioritize price over all else.

I'm more interested in legitimizing the AAS UGL process for customers who do care about harm reduction. Who will win out? Will we have two tiers of vendors? Time will tell. I would be fine with a two tier vendor system. Let the market decide. I just don't think alot of customers understand there is an alternative if we push for it.

Finally, thanks for the sincere back and forth.

Will we have two tiers of vendors? Time will tell. I would be fine with a two tier vendor system.
Will we have two tiers of harm reduction members ?

Top shelf, gold platter, limited edition harm reduction member- Does tests without ever caring or accepting reimbursement.

Boot licker harm reduction member - only does it if they get full reimbursement

Finally, thanks for the sincere back and forth.

Likewise

Will we have two tiers of harm reduction members ?

Top shelf, gold platter, limited edition harm reduction member- Does tests without ever caring or accepting reimbursement.

Boot licker harm reduction member - only does it if they get full reimbursement

Likewise
Time will tell. Surely you agree the onus should be placed on the vendor?

But to your point vendors only get away with what customers let them get away with (assuming they've been educated on the matter and care what they are putting into their bodies). The health effects of AAS are enough.

Time will tell. Surely you agree the onus should be placed on the vendor?

But to your point vendors only get away with what customers let them get away with (assuming they've been educated on the matter and care what they are putting into their bodies). The health effects of AAS are enough.

Well to the point of vendors getting away with what thier customer let them brings a good topic and it’s actually very true for UGL 2024.

You mention how these factorys may use GMP or certificates as marketing tactics, and they will only give you free shipping (50 dollar value ) if you test their products or no reimbursement at all.

If their customers are fine with that , then there is no need to change anything right ?

They are happy it comes from a factory with “GMP” cert and that’s all they need to hear.

Then Joe blow making steroids in his garage with no pictures of his “lab” besides pictures of beakers and scales uses the marketing tactic of “we reimburse fully”

If their customers are fine with that, then there is no need to change anything right ?

They are happy Joe blow will reimburse them fully if they decide to test and that’s all they need to hear.

So As for whether the onus should be placed on the vendors-

I think it comes down to whether or not they need that to market themselves to gain or keep customers.

Some may laugh at this but it’s the truth.

In 2024 you can buy test c from joe blow made in his garage for 30-40 dollars and get reimbursed fully or you can buy 8 dollar test c from a factory in China and get no reimbursement or only 50 dollar worth reimbursement

Full reimbursement does not make a lab better than another lab, Full reimbursement only makes a lab look better than another lab.

And that is what marketing is all about. You can’t force marketing on a business that doesn’t need it to survive.

The only way to force full reimbursement or more testing every month would be to have Millard say those are the rules now.

Sure Millard can say members can discourage sources who don’t fully reimburse or test as much as other vendors , which is good and all because that’s how he wants his website to be run. Can’t knock him for his vision/ goals of his website,

but it’s the same thing as a mall cop saying we discourage you from vaping in the mall and will high five those who don’t vape, but it’s not a rule that you can’t vape in the mall.

You mention how these factorys may use GMP or certificates as marketing tactics, and they will only give you free shipping (50 dollar value ) if you test their products or no reimbursement at all.

If their customers are fine with that , then there is no need to change anything right ?
These guys are claiming GMP yet have shown absolutely no evidence of this.

Meso members ran Infinity Labs i
out of here for presumably stealing another vendor's test result. This vendor is doing the moral equivalent. They've shown ZERO evidence they are complying with GMP standards with respect to analytical testing of their AAS products.

If they did show the proof and they wanted to offer zero credit on blind testing then fine. They would be at least doing the testing. But to claim something they aren't then not support blind testing with reimbursement is no-go in my opinion.

Back