Endura Biosciences (Peptides & Steroids)

ETA on response @Endura Biosciences
?

Don't want to assume you are just planning to ignore and try to go back to business as usual. That would be a good tell on your business model. So I am optimistic you will be receptive and responsive.

These guys are claiming GMP yet have shown absolutely no evidence of this.

Meso members ran Infinity Labs out of here for presumably stealing another vendor's test result. This vendor is doing the moral equivalent. They've shown ZERO evidence they are complying with GMP standards with respect to analytical testing of their AAS products.

If they did show the proof and they wanted to offer zero credit on blind testing then fine. They would be at least doing the testing. But to claim something they aren't then not support blind testing with reimbursement is no-go in my opinion.

GMP is not some touchy feely term. It has a definitive meaning.

Bottom line: Endura shows the C of A for their products (given the GMP claim) or they should be run out just like Infinity. Simple.
This is the stuff I was talking about in other post. I guess you are helping for harm reduction but there was something u posted that I csnt find where u said u pretty much spend zero on ugl. So seemed like bashing not helping or willing to try

This is the stuff I was talking about in other post. I guess you are helping for harm reduction but there was something u posted that I csnt find where u said u pretty much spend zero on ugl. So seemed like bashing not helping or willing to try
Let me help you then. I have spent 0 USD buying UGL products. Ever.

I got shit for not spending money on testing and that was fair criticism.

To date I have spent 660 USD plus crypto fees, etc contributing to testing. Not much. In a few weeks my plan is to have that number climb to around 2000 USD.

So zero (0) USD buying stuff for myself. Alot more USD testing plus my time trying to clean this stuff up or at least get answers. Do I have a conflict of interest? I don't think so. FYI.

If all the tests come back great then no problem. You will have the data and I will go find another cheaper hobby.

Let me help you then. I have spent 0 USD buying UGL products.

I got shit for not spending money on testing and that was fair criticism.

To date I have spent 660 USD plus crypto fees, etc contributing to testing. Not much. In a few weeks my plan is to have that number climb to around 2000 USD.

So 0 USD buying stuff for myself. Alot more USD testing plus my time trying to clean this stuff up. Do I have a conflict of interest? I don't think so. FYI.
Relax pal. I just said it seemed that way. Did u or someone u know get fucked up from dirty gear ?? Wondering why it's such a priority for u for safety. It's obviously nice and helpful just that is alot to spend

Sponsors

Back