Steroid Profile Equipoise

Modified my cycle i originally posted to:
500 test/week (was higher but I didn't like the water retention)
1300eq/week
400 tren/week
8.5iu GH/day

growing like an absolute weed on the test and EQ combo. Up about 10lbs in 2 weeks, some water retention, no noticeable fat gain, looking full af. vascularity down a little bit but this is expected slightly. Plan is to add another 20lbs relatively slowly to minimize fat gain, then I'll do a minicut

still toying with the idea of some low dose slin. been on the fence on this for a while, might continue to mull it over. If I do i'll probably just go with nolvalin-r since its OTC and easy to get, then I'll just have to keep my fats low during that 8 hour or so window when its active.

Any anxiety? Only reason i didn't tried it yet.

Any anxiety? Only reason i didn't tried it yet.
None to speak of this go around

I tried it years back, had horrible anxiety (also ran it with clen and t3 which definitely doesnt help). didn't run it for years after that bad experience

Now i'm running EQ again , no anxiety, and i'm lovinggggg the cycle more than anything ive ever run before.

Id say give a shot honestly. When it works, it really works. If you start getting sides you can always just bail on it.

Modified my cycle i originally posted to:
500 test/week (was higher but I didn't like the water retention)
1300eq/week
400 tren/week
8.5iu GH/day

growing like an absolute weed on the test and EQ combo. Up about 10lbs in 2 weeks, some water retention, no noticeable fat gain, looking full af. vascularity down a little bit but this is expected slightly. Plan is to add another 20lbs relatively slowly to minimize fat gain, then I'll do a minicut

still toying with the idea of some low dose slin. been on the fence on this for a while, might continue to mull it over. If I do i'll probably just go with nolvalin-r since its OTC and easy to get, then I'll just have to keep my fats low during that 8 hour or so window when its active.
Hows your hematology numbers on that much eq?