Estimated BF%

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 123722

5'11, age 37, currently 230lbs.

Pic on left taken Feb (254lb), when I started at 100% bf lol; now I'm guessing I'm around 15% or so, after an intentionally, super-slow recomp (still in progress). I could be totally wrong, so I'm asking you guys to use your laser eye precision to tell me what you think I'm at. 2v10_LI.jpg

1010-6.jpg1010-8.jpg1010-4_LI.jpg1010-5_LI.jpg

Sorry I suck at posing lol.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get upset, but higher than 15% - but who gives a shit? You look 1000 times better than the before photo. Great job!

Great progress! You look to be atound 16-18% BF, which is certainly much lower than it was. Numbers are semi arbitrary. If you look and feel good, what does it matter what your weight on the scale or calculated BF is?

Oh, I'm not upset at all. I did this very slowly on purpose, even a very flexible diet so I didn't miss any foods I love. I'm not a competitor or anything so why rush it?

So then the question now is, shouldn't I just keep leaning out and not bulk until I'm lower BF? This is why I'm juggling whether I should go Deca or jump on Tren E for my next cycle.

So then the question now is, shouldn't I just keep leaning out and not bulk until I'm lower BF? This is why I'm juggling whether I should go Deca or jump on Tren E for my next cycle.
That’s up to you. You’re not yet lean enough to have to worry about picking leaning or bulking. With a well managed diet you can still take off fat while adding lean tissue.

Many people get these things stuck in their head that only really apply to the ultra lean (cardio kills gains, can’t recomp, etc.) but I think many people can do both. I’ve been guilty of that same mindset myself for many years.

hell I recomped at a similar body fat level as you are now when I ran NPP (not that I’m super lean now, but leaner than I was)

That’s up to you. You’re not yet lean enough to have to worry about picking leaning or bulking. With a well managed diet you can still take off fat while adding lean tissue.

Many people get these things stuck in their head that only really apply to the ultra lean (cardio kills gains, can’t recomp, etc.) but I think many people can do both. I’ve been guilty of that same mindset myself for many years.

hell I recomped at a similar body fat level as you are now when I ran NPP (not that I’m super lean now, but leaner than I was)
Indeed, and that's what I've been doing; kind of like Doucette's "maingaining," so you're suggesting the Deca wouldn't hurt if I did run it.

Get a dexa scan. They're pretty cheap. ~40 if you live near a www.bodyspec.com location
Well, it's not that I actually care about the bf%, rather, how far I am away from abs. Typically people say abs pop out nicely at 10%. I'm just concerned if I go on Deca, I'll get watery as fuck and look worse than this lol.

Well, it's not that I actually care about the bf%, rather, how far I am away from abs. Typically people say abs pop out nicely at 10%. I'm just concerned if I go on Deca, I'll get watery as fuck and look worse than this lol.
It really depends on how your body stores fat. I have a pretty nice set of abs and I recently tested at 13.6%. My arms 9% where you can see my striations.

I personally did not want to be a bloated mess so I stuck with dryer compounds like anavar

I don't care about my exact bf % rather I use the dexa data to track progress. It measures lean tissue as well as fat.

You can compare your right arm and left, body composition over time. Pre cycle, post, the water loss from going off cycle.

Guessing is retarded. It's the same as people measuring horsepower with their ass when a dyno run is $50 and tuning is only ~$500 with bikes lol

Yea, I'm gonna have to eschew the deca, and just go with Tren E lol. That will help me recomp anyway.

It really depends on how your body stores fat. I have a pretty nice set of abs and I recently tested at 13.6%. My arms 9% where you can see my striations.

I personally did not want to be a bloated mess so I stuck with dryer compounds like anavar

I don't care about my exact bf % rather I use the dexa data to track progress. It measures lean tissue as well as fat.

You can compare your right arm and left, body composition over time. Pre cycle, post, the water loss from going off cycle.

Guessing is retarded. It's the same as people measuring horsepower with their ass when a dyno run is $50 and tuning is only ~$500 with bikes lol
As you can see, my legs don't hold the fat at all, as my quad is basically feathered even without any lines between the different heads.

what is your protocol and dosages of drugs used to lose fat?
I started t3 mind July, but my levels came back normal when I tested my blood two weeks ago, so my source sent me pharm grade and it's way different, so can't even count that lol. But I did sprinkle some Clen here and there on top of that.

However, I've been taking 5iu Goodlyfe GH ed, 2.5 in am before gym, 2.5 before bed since July.

I started t3 mind July, but my levels came back normal when I tested my blood two weeks ago, so my source sent me pharm grade and it's way different, so can't even count that lol. But I did sprinkle some Clen here and there on top of that.

However, I've been taking 5iu Goodlyfe GH ed, 2.5 in am before gym, 2.5 before bed since July.

you didn't take any steroids? test, tren etc...