EU domestic source talk

just for info before wasting your time.
he is more or less a new source from greece who wants to sell those pens but pricing aint competitive to the existing, established sources like BG Pharmaceuticals or Pharmaonly
Thanks. I have a prescription for liraglutide from the German pharmacy so I actually don’t need that semaglutide, but I was curious about the price.

Do any of the tried and tested eu suppliers have no minimum order? If not who is the lowest?

I only need 1 or 2 bottles of mast for now, appreciate it.
I would like to ask the same thing as the person above, because im not comfortable to order for first time 200-250 euro minimum order even if its a trusted source. I would like to do a smaller order and test for first time.

Plus one more question.
Do you know any trusted source in european union with testosterone suspension? I want suspension im order to clear quickly

I would like to ask the same thing as the person above, because im not comfortable to order for first time 200-250 euro minimum order even if its a trusted source. I would like to do a smaller order and test for first time.

Plus one more question.
Do you know any trusted source in european union with testosterone suspension? I want suspension im order to clear quickly
I used titan labs the minimum order is only £60

Do they have any website ?
And are they eu domestic? Because i saw that you wrote 60pounds so if they are from UK we will have custom problems

Yes, they have a website - the @ is in their Meso Underground thread.

But no, they aren’t EU domestic, they’re UK based & I’m not sure if they even post to the EU anymore. You’d have to look at their thread.

Anybody tried inject halo 5mg and adrol 40mg from southern Ghost ?
Received some 40mg adrol that were crashed
Will heat them but wondering about it crashing in the muscle later liké dhb Ace likes to...
Any experience with these products ?

Anybody tried inject halo 5mg and adrol 40mg from southern Ghost ?
Received some 40mg adrol that were crashed
Will heat them but wondering about it crashing in the muscle later liké dhb Ace likes to...
Any experience with these products ?
Who is this southern ghost and where do people source from him? He isnt on meso is he?