EU domestic source talk

Any reviews of HUMAN-LABS? Their prices seem superior to most other but I need some convincing. Most of their recent reviews have been from new profile and their lab tests are out dated.
I'll be sending some of HL's Test E in GSO to Janoshik soon. I haven't injected any yet, was finishing up a vial of Test C from CatCafe.

I'll be sending some of HL's Test E in GSO to Janoshik soon. I haven't injected any yet, was finishing up a vial of Test C from CatCafe.
Why not send in some one of the more faked compounds? I dont see why anybody would fake test. Much more profit saved from underdosing tren or primo.

Why not send in some one of the more faked compounds? I dont see why anybody would fake test. Much more profit saved from underdosing tren or primo.
I didn't get any tren or primo from HL yet. Someone actually did a lab test of his primo recently.

Hello boys, Besides Europharmacies, what other source offers DHB, EU dom of course. XD, any one knows?

Last edited:
Hello boys, Besides Europharmacies, what other source offers DHB, EU dom of course. XD, any one knows?
in the area spain/portugal there is a brand that is very present lately called DNA Labs that claims to bring a concentration of 200 mg/ml...
that if it were true (I have not seen any analysis) and it does not crystallize due to the amount of solvents it would hurt as Hell lol

in the area spain/portugal there is a brand that is very present lately called DNA Labs that claims to bring a concentration of 200 mg/ml...
that if it were true (I have not seen any analysis) and it does not crystallize due to the amount of solvents it would hurt as Hell lol
Never heard of them and i live in the area you mention, seems like this compound is just to exquisit, maybe? Or hard to brew, the one from pharmasource did not crystalized nor i noticed any pip and in my case they are all perks, no sides and i find this is the safest on my hair and it boosts my libido a lot, ohh well europharmacies it is, i’ll send it out for testing and report it in the lab testing sub forum i got it from steroidify, thanks a lot man for the reply

Anyone knows legit source(s) for HCG (Pregnyl) bulk order where I get a good discount for around 50-100 kits (5000 iu)? Seems to be harder to acquire atm dunno...
greetings

For anyone in the UK,

I have one vial of Trestolone Ethanate from cat cafe left £80, one test C from Rohm £40 and 225iu of TP blacktops £150 left that are for sale.

I’m quitting steroids all together so just need to get rid of some of my gear. Dm if interested

Anyone interested in 20ml of legit pharma bayer rimobolan? Dropping the primo in 2 weeks and won’t be using it for the foreseeable. Could do with cashing in on them to get some Ment from Liska. If interested drop me a message UK only. Cheers

I placed an order a couple months ago, payed and gave him shipping info, he told me he would come back to me with a tracking number one month ago but he's been MIA since.
Have you checked on the UK muscle forum?

I took a quick look and a post from June 22 says that Regal has disappeared.

Have you checked on the UK muscle forum?

I took a quick look and a post from June 22 says that Regal has disappeared.

Nope I only follow meso, hope the guy hasn't been caught. My usual luck lol, everyone was happy so far, I placed my first order and boom.