EU domestic source talk

Just curious to know; how many of you are from either Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Iceland?

Given how strict all our Customs are, it really is a shame that we don't have a domestic supplier of AAS. One that focuses entirely on the Nordic marketplace, or one that at least has domestic warehouses. Yeah, of course you can buy AAS from the local tough guy at the gym, but to be frank that kinda sucks. We need a serious and reliable supplier, who can be held accountable if something is wrong with the product or the service.

If such source already exist, please enlighten me.

Fulmen Pharma has been around seemingly forever
Do you enjoy teasing me like this??

No vendor at this board is selling Fulmen Pharma. It seems like Steroidify used to sell it, but not anymore. Steroidify is ok, but expensive.

Isn't it tempting to see your catnip in the hands of vikings?

No vendor at this board is selling Fulmen Pharma. It seems like Steroidify used to sell it, but not anymore. Steroidify is ok, but expensive.

Their website is just fulmenpharma dot com, some scandinavians will know more details about their current quality, service etc.

Go to the website what @Liska wrote .
On the fulman main site there are 2 Boards they are swedish or something like that. Dont know how trustful this boards are because i speak not there language . Saw only some jano labtest .

Did anyone tried stuff from Qindao sigma yet? They have new Eu Warehouse. Maybe I will try it in the future. especially their hgh is so cheap.

Anybody ever ordered from fatburnes . at ? Looking for alpha yohimbine and yohimbine and they have a lot of choices ..

Was avout to place an order then I read the reviews on trustpilot....

I got this msg, ... Were you actually able to check it out?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-30-16-25-22-24_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-30-16-25-22-24_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Kov said that will have Yohimbine and he send a sample for twsting. He will open again tomorrow so keep a eye on that if you are interested