EU domestic source talk

Just curious to know; how many of you are from either Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Iceland?

Given how strict all our Customs are, it really is a shame that we don't have a domestic supplier of AAS. One that focuses entirely on the Nordic marketplace, or one that at least has domestic warehouses. Yeah, of course you can buy AAS from the local tough guy at the gym, but to be frank that kinda sucks. We need a serious and reliable supplier, who can be held accountable if something is wrong with the product or the service.

If such source already exist, please enlighten me.
Either pay ridiculous amounts domestic or take the small risk ordering international that's just how it is here. EU orders are basically full guaranteed to pass customs (good amount of orders under my belt) or buy raws, brew yourself and don't worry about gear for years. Hello fbi agent i dindu nuffin

Does anyone know how hard the rebound effect is after taking semaglutide? For instance if I use semaglutide for 8 weeks and lose about 6kg of bodyweight, will I get extreme hunger flaire ups after stopping semaglutide?

Does anyone know how hard the rebound effect is after taking semaglutide? For instance if I use semaglutide for 8 weeks and lose about 6kg of bodyweight, will I get extreme hunger flaire ups after stopping semaglutide?
And a little bit of weight gain, but it's normal

Any sources for TEST BASE? Other than deus med? Not talking shit, just want to see what I have available.

What source can get a bottle of tren to Western Europe the fastest? I ordered from HL a week ago but they only sent it today.

What source can get a bottle of tren to Western Europe the fastest? I ordered from HL a week ago but they only sent it today.
Well, there are a few sources who ship very quick. But unfortunatly they all have 150€ if not more of minimum order amount. So you can't just buy one bottle.

Well, there are a few sources who ship very quick. But unfortunatly they all have 150€ if not more of minimum order amount. So you can't just buy one bottle.
That's fine, I can deal with that. Who do you recommed? CC usually takes ~1 week, that's who I would usually go with. Anyone that can do it faster?