EU domestic source talk

Anybody heard, or used stuff from bioprimesupplements? They have stable bpc157 and ship from EU. But it's expensive af

LOOKING FOR GHB SOURCE. Help me out boys!!
You'll need to go on the darkweb for that.

I remember 8 or 9 years ago I used to buy it in powder form on the darkweb, it was so cheap. I haven't been able to find it in powder since, only liquid, and I think oftentimes the liquid is actually GBL.

You'll need to go on the darkweb for that.

I remember 8 or 9 years ago I used to buy it in powder form on the darkweb, it was so cheap. I haven't been able to find it in powder since, only liquid, and I think oftentimes the liquid is actually GBL.
Which market is still good?

Currently in Oludeniz, Turkey. Anyone know if the pharmacies here stock anything decent compared to the bigger cities eg Istanbul etc. Gonna take a look tomorrow anyway and have the ITS app at the ready lol

Currently in Oludeniz, Turkey. Anyone know if the pharmacies here stock anything decent compared to the bigger cities eg Istanbul etc. Gonna take a look tomorrow anyway and have the ITS app at the ready lol
Sustanon rimobolan and anapolon should be available in most of turkey's pharmacy.

On holiday in oludeniz, Turkey. Just popped into one of the pharmacies to see what was available. Managed to grab the last of the sustanon they had available, some t3, adex and tamox. Total cost £35 absolute bargain lol.

Enquired about Proviron, rimobolan and Anapolon but fuck all available apparently especially in this part of turkey. Another pharmacy had Genotropin available think it was around £60 a pen, will pop back in Saturday to grab some

0DC3A7D2-B7A4-46FB-A48C-943C5B70A2DC.jpeg