EU domestic source talk

Is the 10ml bacteriostatic water vial enough for a single 7000iu hCG vial?
regular sized peptide vials fit about 3.2ml at most though between 1-2ml should be sufficient for pretty much anything in terms of dissolving the powder as well as accurate dosing.

He has been and is extremely reliable for years and years. The most reliable for HGH
I'm glad to hear that. but I collect the payment on the 8th and I have not heard from him. If someone can contact him that would be great.

Can anyone source Botox lol? Sick of using local shite aesthetics businesses where the Botox wears off after a few weeks! My forehead is like a pug

Looking to buy some Test E. From where should I buy it?

1) Cat Cafe
2) Deus Medical
3) Hilma Biocare
4) Driada Medical

I read here on forums about Hilma under dosing some of their stuff so not sure if that’s still the case as of today. Didn’t really find any negative posts about the others. A huge number of people are praising Cat Cafe but unfortunately they don’t have any Test E in stock :(

If anyone has any other suggestions I would def appreciate it!

Looking to buy some Test E. From where should I buy it?

1) Cat Cafe
2) Deus Medical
3) Hilma Biocare
4) Driada Medical

I read here on forums about Hilma under dosing some of their stuff so not sure if that’s still the case as of today. Didn’t really find any negative posts about the others. A huge number of people are praising Cat Cafe but unfortunately they don’t have any Test E in stock :(

If anyone has any other suggestions I would def appreciate it!
i would say your posted order would represent my list from favorite to least favorite.
You cant go wrong with Liska. Every single batch is tested and he/she has quality on top of his/her priority list

Está equivocado, y llamar a alguien estafador que es famoso por la falta de comunicación y la entrega confiable del producto sugiere una falta de investigación en su nombre y, a su vez, dificulta que los futuros recién llegados investiguen las fuentes adecuadamente.
I am sorry. Are you okay. The problem with him is only in communication. I think not all the messages arrive
You are wrong, and calling someone a scammer who is infamous for a lack of communication as well as reliable delivery of product suggests a lack of research on your behalf and in turn makes it more difficult for future newcomers to research sources properly.
I am sorry. Are you okay. The problem with him is only in communication. I think not all the messages arrive

Anyone ever seen Boldenone Acetate from European vendors? I'd like to try EQ, but I'd rather not use Bold U because the ester is so long. Bold C is probably fine, although I can't find a lot of sources with it in stock. Bold A seems ideal for getting a test : bold ratio dialed in.

You can try deus .Liska also sell deus medical ,it seems to me that liska stands behind the quality of deus

Anyone ever seen Boldenone Acetate from European vendors? I'd like to try EQ, but I'd rather not use Bold U because the ester is so long. Bold C is probably fine, although I can't find a lot of sources with it in stock. Bold A seems ideal for getting a test : bold ratio dialed in.
acetate hurts like fuck. cypionate is usable. cat cafe did have but i think they're sold out now.

Yeah, CC had some Bold C but has sold out, and I believe Liska said there would not be any more. However I may have misunderstood.
It's prone to crashing even at 200mg/ml and fairly hard to uncrash using reasonable methods based on having a lot of persistently crashed vials left. While there's a place for shorter Boldenone esters in bodybuilding, I'm not convinced acetate or cypionate are 'it'.

It's prone to crashing even at 200mg/ml and fairly hard to uncrash using reasonable methods based on having a lot of persistently crashed vials left. While there's a place for shorter Boldenone esters in bodybuilding, I'm not convinced acetate or cypionate are 'it'.
Interesting, thanks for clearing that up! I assume it can be produced using different esters than the common ones? Just that you would need to get a lab to produce it for you specially?
I might just get some Bold U for now.