EU domestic source talk

On holiday in oludeniz, Turkey. Just popped into one of the pharmacies to see what was available. Managed to grab the last of the sustanon they had available, some t3, adex and tamox. Total cost £35 absolute bargain lol.

Enquired about Proviron, rimobolan and Anapolon but fuck all available apparently especially in this part of turkey. Another pharmacy had Genotropin available think it was around £60 a pen, will pop back in Saturday to grab some

View attachment 169215
@Zirpon has already bought everything

@Zirpon has already bought everything
plane ticket and hotel are cheaper in Antalya compare to Istanbul. but the reason i choose to have my vacation in Istanbul instead of Antalya was that i figured that since Istanbul is bigger the pharmacies have more in stock. same goes for Thailand. Phuket pharmacies are really lame compare to pharmacies in Bangkok. but maybe Antalya have pharmacies that can match pharmacies in Istanbul. i don't know for sure. but for my next vacation to turkey i will go to Antalya and report back on my findings

plane ticket and hotel are cheaper in Antalya compare to Istanbul. but the reason i choose to have my vacation in Istanbul instead of Antalya was that i figured that since Istanbul is bigger the pharmacies have more in stock. same goes for Thailand. Phuket pharmacies are really lame compare to pharmacies in Bangkok. but maybe Antalya have pharmacies that can match pharmacies in Istanbul. i don't know for sure. but for my next vacation to turkey i will go to Antalya and report back on my findings
How expensive is Turkey vs Thailand? General expenses not steroids price

How expensive is Turkey vs Thailand? General expenses not steroids price
in terms of food and transportation they are around the same price but Thailand have cheaper hotels and cheaper massage. pro tip book your hotel on klook instead of bookings or agoda. klook is way cheaper for thailand hotels. but the pharmacies in turkey are WAY WAY cheaper. for example aromasin in thailand cost around 170 euros while in turkey aromasin cost around 10 euros. in turkey 1amp of 250mg testosterone costs 2 euros while in Thailand it costs around 6 euros.

T

The provider
he is a scammer, once he collects money he disappears
Please provide strong evidence for this claim. While his communication isn't the best, he's been around forever and ever and I've never heard of such wrongdoing.

Please provide strong evidence for this claim. While his communication isn't the best, he's been around forever and ever and I've never heard of such wrongdoing.
It will not be the first time that a source fails. I could be wrong. On Friday he received the payment. And to this day there is no response.

It will not be the first time that a source fails. I could be wrong. On Friday he received the payment. And to this day there is no response.
You are wrong, and calling someone a scammer who is infamous for a lack of communication as well as reliable delivery of product suggests a lack of research on your behalf and in turn makes it more difficult for future newcomers to research sources properly.

You are wrong, and calling someone a scammer who is infamous for a lack of communication as well as reliable delivery of product suggests a lack of research on your behalf and in turn makes it more difficult for future newcomers to research sources properly.
I hope to be wrong. and that you are right. I'll keep waiting to see what happens. ok

Said i would report back here about my order from Qingdao Sigma. Used the new EU warehouse, 4 kits of GH came within given shipping time to a stricter customs country. No issues and vials look good

Hello, do you know eu DHB or bolde cypionate source? Thanks
Euro Pharmacies have DHB at 100mg/ml, I had it tested and it's legit. The pip is bearable if you mix it with something else, for example I've been mixing it with HL's test E in GSO and it's not too bad unless I do a bad shot.

Sponsors

Latest posts