EU domestic source talk

Interesting, thanks for clearing that up! I assume it can be produced using different esters than the common ones? Just that you would need to get a lab to produce it for you specially?
I might just get some Bold U for now.
We know everything on this list can be made without too much issue because it has been at least once, mostly 50-60 years ago even:

For the vast majority of cases/compounds on that list their properties weren't ideal for their medical purpose nor for bodybuilding, so they were abandoned and never retrieved by chinese manufacturers & UGL but a handful of these do have potential that's not being realized simply because taking risks is not how that lambo bread is baked in this business.

Last edited:
We know everything on this list can be made without too much issue because it has been at least once, mostly 50-60 years ago even:

For the vast majority of cases/compounds on that list their properties weren't ideal for their medical purpose nor for bodybuilding, so they were abandoned and never retrieved by chinese manufacturers & UGL but a handful of these do have potential that's not being realized simply because taking risks is not how that lambo bread is baked in this business.
Very interesting! Bold Prop, I've never seen that before.

Hopefully your message is a bit of foreshadowing for what's to come in the CC shop.

Goldenlabs.org anyone? Their product line is interesting and prices are good. Iv just seen alot of negative reviews. Anybody care to enlighten me?

Goldenlabs.org anyone? Their product line is interesting and prices are good. Iv just seen alot of negative reviews. Anybody care to enlighten me?
Auto-translating their Meso FR thread is by far the most comprehensive review you could get on them:
Code:
https://fr.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/goldenlabs.21978/

T

The provider
he is a scammer, once he collects money he disappears
Did you gianlly received what you had ordered @Ector ?
Because i asked prices from this guy and the prices are very very good and he replied instantly without any delay . You had said that he delayed too much so what happened with your order at the end ? I'm looking for some reviews about the provider because im planning to order in the near future!

Does anyone know a good source for TB-500 in the EU? Seems like it used to be that a bunch of it was shipped from the UK, but since Brexit it's been harder to find. Bought some from CatCafe last time and was super happy, but they don't have it in stock atm.

Did you gianlly received what you had ordered @Ector ?
Because i asked prices from this guy and the prices are very very good and he replied instantly without any delay . You had said that he delayed too much so what happened with your order at the end ? I'm looking for some reviews about the provider because im planning to order in the near future!
if everything perfect After payment, immediate shipping. very professional. The problem I had was that the emails did not arrive. I had to contact him through another system and everything was resolved.

Can anyone point me towards a Test U source EU domestic? Seems like I just missed the last few items of it in the Cat Cafe, no idea if or when it‘ll be back there..

Does anyone know any trusted EU domestic source for M3 ( Methyltrienolone) and testosterone suspension ( testosterone water in order to clear very quick)?

Thanks a lot guys

anyone know a source of injectable superdrol? goldenlabs got some but i don't trust them so much i usualy buy from liska but he get none