EU domestic source talk

Yes. Takes about a week after shipping to Western Europe. I'm using their GSO Test E.

For whoever was waiting, I have sent Euro Pharmacies 1-Test / DHB to Janoshik, also some CatCafe Primo.
Can u link their site? Havent seen their products nor feedback of them

Europharmacies is trash
I think it might be, yes. I've been running 200mg 1-Test / DHB for around 2 weeks now and still haven't noticed any strength increase that most people see. I'm thinking it's either under dosed or just isn't DHB. Also the inflammation at the injection site is slighly worrying.

I think it might be, yes. I've been running 200mg 1-Test / DHB for around 2 weeks now and still haven't noticed any strength increase that most people see. I'm thinking it's either under dosed or just isn't DHB. Also the inflammation at the injection site is slighly worrying.
Currently on dhb and im in love with the strength. How is the pip when injected undiluted?

Can u link their site? Havent seen their products nor feedback of them
Steroidify, but I would think very carefully about it before giving them your personal details. If I could go back I wouldn't have bought Euro Pharmacies and definitely not from Steroidify. I'll update when I get the results from Janoshik.
Currently on dhb and im in love with the strength. How is the pip when injected undiluted?
Honestly I've only injected it diluted with Test C from CatCafe or GSO Test E from HL. The pip isn't that bad, depends on the day, but I get quite a lot of swelling. Supposedly Euro Pharmacies uses MCT oil, but it's very, very thin. I think they have used a ton of solvents, which is why the oil is so thin. How long until you noticed the strength increase?

Steroidify, but I would think very carefully about it before giving them your personal details. If I could go back I wouldn't have bought Euro Pharmacies and definitely not from Steroidify. I'll update when I get the results from Janoshik.

Honestly I've only injected it diluted with Test C from CatCafe or GSO Test E from HL. The pip isn't that bad, depends on the day, but I get quite a lot of swelling. Supposedly Euro Pharmacies uses MCT oil, but it's very, very thin. I think they have used a ton of solvents, which is why the oil is so thin. How long until you noticed the strength increase?
My dhb is also very watery. Almost like water. Its 125mg/ml but goes into the syringe very fast unlike other oils. I noticed strength increase within 1-2 weeks.

Just dropped by to ask if there any new DNP sources around. Or an appetite suppressant at least. That's isn't expensive as shit like semaglutide.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Euro Pharmacies 1-Test Cyp / DHB came back as:

1-testosterone cypionate
95.68 mg/ml

I'll be honest, I was not expecting such a good result. Here is the link:
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/21528-AAS_oil_1-EURO_3TBHZQJ382JL

Last edited: