EU domestic source talk

I talked with my regular supplier from UK and he says that it's not easy to get like was used to. Also stacking in capsules it's not that easy
Ok if he say so. What do I know
I didn't touch dnp to see how hard is to put in a capsule neither do I bought so however he say

Don’t know if should even ask but…has anyone been using Hilma products lately? I haven’t personally but I’ve been hearing locally from people who have, and I’m not hearing good things. Underdosed and crazy PIP. One even thinks he might have an infection. Can’t be sure on the original source of the products though so I didn’t want to ask in the Hilma thread.
Just curious to see what people here have to say.
About a year ago I had anadrol from them and it was fake af. Can't say about their other products because I haven't tried them, but I wouldn't trust them.

Ibutamoren aka mk677 seems to have really dried up in sources
I have tons of old prohormone / designer roids / SARM products left from the old days when you could simply buy them that i want to sell in the coming days.
All expired but always stored dark and cool so i wouldnt see an issue in still usig them.
Are you from germany? if yes, ill check if i have some and am sure we find an agreement about price

Roidbazzar is a good provider of international shipping

They provide a pretty good service, and most important thing is, they're providers who've been online for quite a long time, not fake sites.

They offer genuine products, not fake! I purchased Phamaqo's products from them, and I checked the authentication of all the products on the site using QR labels, but they were all genuine

They are generally supporting a reship guarantee if they don't receive produces normally. Shipping costs are reasonable and the package was secretly packed, and I ordered seveal vials by international shipping, but I was able to receive it safely without any damage!

Attachments

• IMG_6741.JPG
    IMG_6741.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
This thread is about EU domestic sources, why you mention an international source? It's just not worth the risk to buy from outside of the EU.

They offer genuine products, not fake! I purchased Phamaqo's products from them, and I checked the authentication of all the products on the site using QR labels, but they were all genuine

Wow first post, congratulations.

This is such a shill post. What does it matter if the products are genuine? And why emphasize this in such a way? A product being genuine, still says nothing about the products quality, unless we are talking about pharma goods; which in this case, we aren't. Show me a lab test, for the batch of Pharmaqo's gear you're using. Does Roidbazzar perform lab test's of the gear they're selling, or are they just reselling?

In any case stop shillin. You've just made roidbazzar less trustworthy.

What do we EU folk do you HCG now? Some places have increased their price to €117 for 5000iu now. Used to pay €20 from express for ovidac, €20 from Mactropin for Pregnyl and used to pay €20 for it from a source not listed here. They’re all shut now.

What do we EU folk do you HCG now? Some places have increased their price to €117 for 5000iu now. Used to pay €20 from express for ovidac, €20 from Mactropin for Pregnyl and used to pay €20 for it from a source not listed here. They’re all shut now.
@hleur has some of that

What’s the consensus on Human Labs? I’ve been away from this board for a while and I’m finding it tough to bite the bullet with any of these sources…

Im wondering some sources listing HCG/Pregnyl with a picture of an Organon box if thats legit. Since I read somewhere that this brand doesnt exist anymore.

What’s the consensus on Human Labs? I’ve been away from this board for a while and I’m finding it tough to bite the bullet with any of these sources…
I just bought some of his GSO range, as well as orals from human-labs. If the quality of the stealth is anything to go by then I'd say it's good to go! There was some Janoshik testing done by a customer recently as well, have a look in the thread.

Sponsors