EU domestic source talk

Is that source legit?
They're a reseller of many brands present on Meso as well as their own brands and are legit insofar you will receive what you order. I would advise against making an account on their website or at least not giving them any of your real information for OPSEC reasons.

Any eu sources carrying primo 200mg? I know Liska stocks it but not in stock atm. Got bayer primo here but prefer to use less oil and pin a 200mg vial
Southern Ghost has "200mg Primo", although the batch I bought last year was only 175mg (I got a bit knocked off the price). I was told the next batch would be 200mg but I haven't needed any since.

So where do ppl get their dnp from atm?

The 2 vendors on the darkweb I used before are currently out of stock
Who are the vendor, if you mind send me a PM. Anyways dnp is hard to get since china banned/limited his use and also is really hard to ship expecially with hot weather due to its high flammability.

Who are the vendor, if you mind send me a PM. Anyways dnp is hard to get since china banned/limited his use and also is really hard to ship expecially with hot weather due to its high flammability.
Dnp it's shipped somehow wet. It has humidity and that's why you let the powder dry before putting in capsule

Any good sources for HCG?

I seem to recall that CatCafe had it, but I can't seem to find it on their catalog. I had the same problem last time and it was there lol, can anyone check if they do have it and I'm just an idiot who can't see it?

Any other sources? Thanks.

So buy dnp from China and start selling here if you say it's not risky. Good luck to find a source who ship first.
Not selling dnp even if hypothetical I start sourcing. Is risky for your liberty doing that.
And getting dnp is not that hard as you believe. The reason why there aren't sources selling dnp is not because they can't buy powder
And yes I have bought dnp during summer and nothing has set on fire during shipping.

Why are talking about something you don't know or have you done?