EU domestic source talk

I just bought some of his GSO range, as well as orals from human-labs. If the quality of the stealth is anything to go by then I'd say it's good to go! There was some Janoshik testing done by a customer recently as well, have a look in the thread.
This thread or Jano’s?

Im wondering some sources listing HCG/Pregnyl with a picture of an Organon box if thats legit. Since I read somewhere that this brand doesnt exist anymore.
Organon long gone,and forget Pregnyl nowadays too.Szerintem nincs is forgalomban.

Whats with all of you wanting HCG? Just curious are you all trying to get ur gf pregnant or wtf lol. Also there is pharma sources here who should have it.

Or hear me out you could just order HCG/HMG from DashPCT or Indian sources and if for some miracle it gets stuck in customs that wouldn't be a big deal compared to other stuff.
Btw ive done multiple orders from outside EU and havent had any problems (I live in one of those countries that some sources dont sell because customs are "too strict")

Also what ive seen and heard from many people there has been problems with HCG availability or stuff is underdosed. So take that in mind if u find it

Whats with all of you wanting HCG? Just curious are you all trying to get ur gf pregnant or wtf lol. Also there is pharma sources here who should have it.

Or hear me out you could just order HCG/HMG from DashPCT or Indian sources and if for some miracle it gets stuck in customs that wouldn't be a big deal compared to other stuff.
Btw ive done multiple orders from outside EU and havent had any problems (I live in one of those countries that some sources dont sell because customs are "too strict")
Most of the indian hcg and HMG is bunk. I tried them all, its 95% bunk.

Do any of the tried and tested eu suppliers have no minimum order? If not who is the lowest?

I only need 1 or 2 bottles of mast for now, appreciate it.

Last edited:
Where I can to buy yohimbine, sarms and other things in eu?
if you are from germany DM me, i have tons of alpha yohimbine left and also some SARMS (all expired but stored cool and dark so no issue).
I am sure we work something out regarding price if interested

any vendor still shipping to scandinavia oils without issues? seems like everyone is slowly stopping completely shipping here since the customs are ass about it.

just for info before wasting your time.
he is more or less a new source from greece who wants to sell those pens but pricing aint competitive to the existing, established sources like BG Pharmaceuticals or Pharmaonly