EU domestic source talk

What are your preferred needle brands and sizes and where do you order them in Europe?
eBay. Don't care about brand, whatever is cheaper. If it's not the sharpest I'll just push harder ahaha
Sizes: 27g 1/4 for TRT shoulder 21G to draw, 23/25G 1+ inch for glutes.

I just looked on ebay. What a mess. I think they internally make this as confusing as possible.
Can be but when I usually find a good established supplier I buy from it and keep buying from it. There was another good one in the UK before Brexit..now it's not really worth it anymore due to tax etc.

Yes, 2.5mg made my heart feel weird.

It seems you have a mighty tolerance.
Yohimbine is much stronger taken on empty stomach (I think there's an interaction with insulin). So maybe that's the difference between your guy's experiences.

I can take 30 mg easily on a full stomach and it will be just moderately helpful for better blood flow but it doesn't even feel like a stimulant really. On empty stomach it gives me the typical noradrenaline push and cold sweats.

Yohimbine is much stronger taken on empty stomach (I think there's an interaction with insulin). So maybe that's the difference between your guy's experiences.

I can take 30 mg easily on a full stomach and it will be just moderately helpful for better blood flow but it doesn't even feel like a stimulant really. On empty stomach it gives me the typical noradrenaline push and cold sweats.

What's a noradrenaline push?

to get the fat loss benefits of yohimbine you have to be in a fasted low insulin state though, so if you used it on a full stomach it wouldnt have the intended effect. I would assume you just get the stimulative effect of it.

I've been taking it first thing in the morning after waking up, before cardio. Don't feel anything on 20mg.

Was taking it for the fat loss benefits so fasted.

Does anyone have experience with anastrozole hilma biocare? you know it works
Just commented in a another sources thread about AI's. Just get pharma ai... but anyways yes hilmas arimidex works at least the shit i got couple years ago from a domestic hilma reseller but now days i only use pharma grade ancillaries as all should. just my two cents

I've been taking it first thing in the morning after waking up, before cardio. Don't feel anything on 20mg.

Well thats quite a tolerance you have, maybe try getting alpha yohimbine (rauwolscine)?

Ive used the same brand at max 15mg and if i dont use l-theanine i get the small jittery feels, can still function but def feel more anxious. I would say i have a pretty high tolerance for stims overall as ive dabbled with other stronger stuff..

As you and others said it needs to be taken on empty stomach or it just simply doesnt work (you can drink water and black coffee) some say sugar free energy drinks can/will give a very small insulin spike which would mean bye bye yohimbine effects but idk if thats correct havent researched that so.. take it how you will.

If you take it the right way its working even if you dont feel any negative sides and... well isnt that the ideal for anything we do

Just commented in a another sources thread about AI's. Just get pharma ai... but anyways yes hilmas arimidex works at least the shit i got couple years ago from a domestic hilma reseller but now days i only use pharma grade ancillaries as all should. just my two cents
Thanks. I have in my hand a box of hilma. I was wondering if it works or am I wasting my time.

Looking for some YK-11 in an injectable form. Anybody know of sources that carry it?
QSC is the only one I know of but I won’t be ordering from them.

I also have a high tolerance for yohimbine. I'm using KoV yohimbine at 30mg but this does't mean it's not working.