EU domestic source talk

Does anyone have an idea where to get PGE1/Caverject in the EU? I know EU Pharma supplies them, but they come in 5ML powdered ampoules, you have to squirt some water into the ampoule and then absorb the constitution into another sterile vial, it's just a lot of hassle and I'm totally confused about the dosages and don't want to mess it up in that regard.

Can anyone recommend a source for buying Raws like Tren E within the EU ? If that even exists. Would also be willing to pay a bit more than I would when buying from asia.

Can anyone recommend a source for buying Raws like Tren E within the EU ? If that even exists. Would also be willing to pay a bit more than I would when buying from asia.
There's none with a fully stocked warehouse located in the EU that caters to amounts suitable for homebrewers.
Hey, do you ship to Denmark? if yes how often do packages get seized? i have an 900 euro order. I hope you can help sir.
Only secretly and no seizures so far via the most recent method, which isn't to say it won't ever happen. The troublesome one is really Sweden due to being guarded by Molly.

Are there any sources in EU shipping oils in satchels, such as ashop's former Stealth Juice and former special order from PharmaCom ?

I've had one of the very first batches of their Test Prop and Tren Ace, sadly when i did bloods, my Test-levels came back being completly in the gutter - so i dont trust them anymore
Of course, I do not even know who you are talking about, but I think such reports should be confirmed by attached tests. It would be more effective and trustworthy .

True, I'd be careful ordering international. Many good EU based sources available, so not worth the customs risk. Good old days are gone when UK was part of EU...

We sometimes send to the UK, so far no problems, just pack as well as possible. But you are definitely right that it has become more difficult to send / receive parcels in the UK.

Although we send parcels to Ireland, for example, quite often and successfully.

We sometimes send to the UK, so far no problems, just pack as well as possible. But you are definitely right that it has become more difficult to send / receive parcels in the UK.

Although we send parcels to Ireland, for example, quite often and successfully.
Sending to and from the UK are very different beasts post Brexit, and as Ireland has remained part of the EU customs union it's very comfy sheeping.

Sending to and from the UK are very different beasts post Brexit, and as Ireland has remained part of the EU customs union it's very comfy sheeping.

Yeah sure, I agree with you . If you have to choose between domestic delivery in the UK and delivery from EU to UK, then the choice is obvious.

But specifically in our case , at the moment all is well with deliveries from EU to UK . It also depends a lot on the trust and loyalty to the seller on the part of the client.

But specifically in our case , at the moment all is well with deliveries from EU to UK . It also depends a lot on the trust and loyalty to the seller on the part of the client.
That's not what I meant. Brexit has caused issues in one direction only: EU > UK is completely fine, UK > EU got fucked.

There's none with a fully stocked warehouse located in the EU that caters to amounts suitable for homebrewers.

Only secretly and no seizures so far via the most recent method, which isn't to say it won't ever happen. The troublesome one is really Sweden due to being guarded by Molly.
What does being guarded by Molly mean?