EU domestic source talk

ah i just saw the first test on their page...ok maybe i was just unucky with this package and the dose...
Nah those cheap assholes put 0.9ml in each amp. I noticed same thing in test base from deus :)

I use insulin syringes and this never happend when I've had other ampoules from other brands.

Can you post the batch number, and any proof that it’s 0.9mls? I’m literally about to order some Deus test and DHB and seen this.
I can confirm that test base ampoules from deus contain 0.9ml instead of promised 1ml.
I used a lot of them since I shot 1 amp a day. They also contained guaiacol.

To try and save one .1 ml….if that’s how you have to run your business then you shouldn’t be in business.
I can confirm that test base ampoules from deus contain 0.9ml instead of promised 1ml.
I used a lot of them since I shot 1 amp a day. They also contained guaiacol

To try and save one .1 ml….if that’s how you have to run your business then you shouldn’t be in business.
Yeah kinda stupid if you ask me. My first thought was if they wanna save 0.1ml, what else did they skimp on. Hopefully amps are correctly dosed.
If it was one or two ampoules or one package of 10 amps I wouldn't even mention it but I went through a couple of packages and all were the same.

That's how you lose customers.

Yeah kinda stupid if you ask me. My first thought was if they wanna save 0.1ml, what else did they skimp on. Hopefully amps are correctly dosed.
If it was one or two ampoules or one package of 10 amps I wouldn't even mention it but I went through a couple of packages and all were the same.

That's how you lose customers.
Exactly. And this shit like this is another reason why I think nobody should trust a sources own testing. Testing keeps a source in check only when it’s done community wide and consistently. But even then you can have bad actors.

the problem is on the deus thread robert doesnt even answer...he knows what the problem is..
the other problem is when u use their test for trt..if the shit is just 0,9..what does that mean for the t dose and the AI dose...is 0,9 250 or is it actually 225...thats so fucked up man. i mean come on savng 0,1 ml for what???

at least the test cyp doesnt make any pip...

Last edited:
the problem is on the deus thread robert doesnt even answer...he knows what the problem is..
the other problem is when u use their test for trt..if the shit is just 0,9..what does that mean for the t dose and the AI dose...is 0,9 250 or is it actually 225...thats so fucked up man. i mean come on savng 0,1 ml for what???

at least the test cyp doesnt make any pip...
Is the test cyp also 0.9ml?
If I buy that shit I'm gonna ask for discount then. TBH I don't think the actual dosage is wrong but it fucks up the cycle as you mentioned 0.9ml will be less than 250mg.

Did the test cyp contain guaiacol?

Does anyone sell real pharma Test in the EU (not Nebido)? I'm thinking about Omnadren (same as Sust) made by PharmaSwiss which is legal to buy in Bulgaria in pharmacies without prescription. I thought there would be a lot of this stuff going around in the EU but I only see these UGL's everywhere and I don't trust them.

Does anyone sell real pharma Test in the EU (not Nebido)? I'm thinking about Omnadren (same as Sust) made by PharmaSwiss which is legal to buy in Bulgaria in pharmacies without prescription. I thought there would be a lot of this stuff going around in the EU but I only see these UGL's everywhere and I don't trust them.

Check out BG