EU domestic source talk

labs that use gso/castor oil and no eo/guaiacol with fast shipping? liska has some gso stuff but will discontinue bc of low demand so if i dont tolerate the mct stuff i want an alternative

labs that use gso/castor oil and no eo/guaiacol with fast shipping? liska has some gso stuff but will discontinue bc of low demand so if i dont tolerate the mct stuff i want an alternative
You can always brew your own stuff. GSO is readily available and you can get it at the grocery store.

Anyone have any idea what customs in Switzerland is like. Friend is living there for few months and wants me to send him stuff. Just a few vials but need to know I'd its strict. Thanks

Anyone have any idea what customs in Switzerland is like. Friend is living there for few months and wants me to send him stuff. Just a few vials but need to know I'd its strict. Thanks
Make him sign up with a service like Grenzpaket and pick it up across the border.

Was ist die beste Seite/Quelle für Primo und Oxandrolon in der EU?
buy-as.net At the moment a lot of products are sold out, which I've never experienced there before, but they still have enough of what you're looking for . I would go through the Onyx Pharma range because they just refilled it two days ago PS: Sie senden aus der EU

Sup guys, any trusted EU shop with sibutramine on stock? Thanks

And how about bionichepharma.eu ? Is it legit? Found mixed reviews