EU domestic source talk

Anyone know where i can get test in estonia or which online store could send it to estonia
i ordered some sarms before and customs checked them pretty heavily luckily they were stealth labeled.
Its going to be my first time on gear so im kinda clueless on this stuff

Anyone know where i can get test in estonia or which online store could send it to estonia
i ordered some sarms before and customs checked them pretty heavily luckily they were stealth labeled.
Its going to be my first time on gear so im kinda clueless on this stuff
Were those SARMS sent from within the EU? There shouldn't be any custom checks given that Estonia is in the EU.

I have used darkbodybuilding but there’s been lots of news about seized drug packages in Estonian postal service. What do you think how high is the chance for steroid order to get seized?
Or does anyone know any Estonian domestic source? You can pm as well.

Hi guys. Has anyone bought from the store grAnabolic.is? They are presented in French meso, but there are no customer reviews, only product advertisements.
Waiting for my Balkan stuff, first order, very excited since it seems like they are one of the very few still selling balkan/SP within the EU, will keep you posted, should land next week, communication was very good, if legit i might get a lot of enandrol LOL

Waiting for my Balkan stuff, first order, very excited since it seems like they are one of the very few still selling balkan/SP within the EU, will keep you posted, should land next week, communication was very good, if legit i might get a lot of enandrol LOL
Hi, Its great. I corresponded with them a few weeks ago. but I have stocks of cypandrol for several months, and decided not to order yet. When you receive the parcel, please write what is there with the legit codes.

Hi, Its great. I corresponded with them a few weeks ago. but I have stocks of cypandrol for several months, and decided not to order yet. When you receive the parcel, please write what is there with the legit codes.
Sure thing, right now, it is gold for me since when ever i stopped using balkan and try anything else i feel off by a lot, also have several cypandrol but i think i feel better on enandrol, i´ll let you know for sure.
Also it seems there is not many sources selling balkan within the EU (if any one knows any, pls let me know)

Landed, codes check as good, fast shipping also, EU to EU