EU domestic source talk

Did you use the DNP? I remember you got it back in September, right?
Ye i got it a while back but i got sick when i wanted to try it and then other shit came up so it took me a while to actually try it and unlucky me i only got to try it for a week or so before i got sick again + "other things" (not saying the dnp had anything to do with me getting sick etc.)

Its in a "stealthed" bottle but very secure so no spilling although its a little pain in the ass to draw, taste is disgusting so either use the gel cap method from the sources own thread by some other guy who got the liquid also or mix with some drink (use a straw or enjoy getting ur lips stained with the yellow color)
I only used it for ~1 week, started with 1ml per day and i bumped it to 1.5ml after 4 days then unfortunately had to stop but i definitely noticed the increase in heat, stains everything + it was lab tested so im pretty positive that its the real stuff. Will try again very soon hopefully can run it for an actual cycle, start with 1ml and stay with that dose for at least first 4 days so you can actually get the feel for that dose and then if you want to increase with only 0.5ml and repeat.
( Vitamin C 1-2g, NAC 2g, Taurine 3-5g, Magnesium 400mg )
Would have used ALCAR also but just emptied my last bag (Reduces neurotoxicity) which is big if using dnp or stimulants, really helpful for a stim junkie like me.

Hi guys. Has anyone bought from the store grAnabolic.is? They are presented in French meso, but there are no customer reviews, only product advertisements.

Hi guys. Has anyone bought from the store grAnabolic.is? They are presented in French meso, but there are no customer reviews, only product advertisements.
Bought 1 time from him, communication was okay and i got everything i order. Its now 1 1/2 year ago since i bought from him.