EU domestic source talk

Care to elaborate on this? I can't seen to find information about it besides it's Wikipedia page.
It's literally synthethic methampthemine wouldn't go near that, only legal since it's classed as research chemical... So long story short he's a junkie from Netherlands

Look at reddit for people saying how it ruined their life if you want:
HTML:
https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/pq88jx/2fma_took_everything_i_had/

It's literally synthethic methampthemine wouldn't go near that, only legal since it's classed as research chemical... So long story short he's a junkie from Netherlands

Look at reddit for people saying how it ruined their life if you want:

HTML:
https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/pq88jx/2fma_took_everything_i_had/
Damn that's some depressing stuff...

At least he bounced back.

Damn that's some depressing stuff...

At least he bounced back.
This dude sounds like a retard drug abuser. And a drama queen. I've never tried this substance but I've repeatedly heard that it's awesome and it's highly prized by programmers because it's a stimulant good for work. You have to use it responsibly, like anything else.

This dude sounds like a retard drug abuser. And a drama queen. I've never tried this substance but I've repeatedly heard that it's awesome and it's highly prized by programmers because it's a stimulant good for work. You have to use it responsibly, like anything else.
How easy is it to get your hands on it?

Who is the fastest eu provider for hilma test cyp (in poland)

Do you think it is reasonable to expect the parcel to be delivered 10 days after payement ?

Landed, codes check as good, fast shipping also, EU to EU
So granabolis is a legit source for Balkan?

How's the PIP on enandrol? I get a huge PIP with testoviron been doing great with Hilma cyp, almost 0 PIP, guess it must be the oil, Hilma uses sesame oil, Bayer castor oil, so I'm guessing my body doesn't like castor ....

U know what oil Balkan uses?

How's the PIP on enandrol? I get a huge PIP with testoviron been doing great with Hilma cyp, almost 0 PIP, guess it must be the oil, Hilma uses sesame oil, Bayer castor oil, so I'm guessing my body doesn't like castor ....

Balkan used to use peach oil, at least in some of their lines (primo for sure and test E I think). I still have some from the old days and the primo is peach oil. That's from before they were told to stop or whatever it was that happened - not sure if it still applies.

Hello, yes they are, EU to EU, so no customs, after getting my first package i already order more to stock up, one never knows when there will be shortage, anyhow they mentioned they have a lot of stock, my vials expire 05/2025.
About the oil i remember some months ago i had some vials and color was almost transparent, that was Cypandrol, this enandrol has a kinda yellowish tone, No PIP, i haven´t found anyone else selling balkan/sp gear who is EU domestic

Balkan used to use peach oil, at least in some of their lines (primo for sure and test E I think). I still have some from the old days and the primo is peach oil. That's from before they were told to stop or whatever it was that happened - not sure if it still applies.
What color is the Primo? can you post pic, i´ll post the enandrol as well to compare, the primo from SP was crystal clear

Hello, yes they are, EU to EU, so no customs, after getting my first package i already order more to stock up, one never knows when there will be shortage, anyhow they mentioned they have a lot of stock, my vials expire 05/2025.
About the oil i remember some months ago i had some vials and color was almost transparent, that was Cypandrol, this enandrol has a kinda yellowish tone, No PIP, i haven´t found anyone else selling balkan/sp gear who is EU domestic
Ok, nice! I guess I'll make an order too!

Did you notice any different between cypandrol and enandrol PIP ? I really don't care about the Esther, but I would prefer enanthate since it's 250 instead off 200, more bang for your buck !

Just checked Balkan official website and they state that both enandrol and cipandrol use peach oil.

Did bothered looking before, because usually that info isn't very easy to find, but I guess I was wrong..... Couldn't find any info on the primo though, i guess they don't produce it anymore.

What color is the Primo? can you post pic, i´ll post the enandrol as well to compare, the primo from SP was crystal clear

Sure thing, here’s one amp of test E and primo. Both of these were purchased around 2018/9.

Attachments

• 1C44C41C-212D-4CB1-B883-4C63BCBE4E0B.jpeg
    1C44C41C-212D-4CB1-B883-4C63BCBE4E0B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 110