EU domestic source talk

I didn't know that it helps with sleep apnea.

I thought to use it for my ADHD since Concerta doesn't help with focus.

Do you know if it has any side effects?

Not directly helping with osas but It helps my brain to works Better.
After years of oxygen debit my brain had some minor injuries, i do not know how to explain you, it's a bit "slowed" or something like that...
And piracetam helps a lot, at least in my case.
I am sure of this because if i do not use It i feel a great difference (in negative).

And experienced only benefits from It, no sides at all.
Anyway it's a well known drug, there Is a lot of literature on It.
I think It was created 40-50 years agò or more.
Due to this, we could Say it's a very safe drug.
Hope It helps

After years of oxygen debit my brain had some minor injuries, i do not know how to explain you, it's a bit "slowed" or something like that...
I am sure of this because if i do not use It i feel a great difference (in negative).

Hope It helps
My brain is definitely fucked from a decade of depression so I hope that it'll help me too.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Hope It helps
One last question, do you have to take for some time to accumulate in the body to see the benefits, or do just take and your good to go?

How would yous guys think about a very long time UK domestic source who can also avail of recent changes and ship within the EU.

Any chance you have any experience with Piracetam?
Yeah ive tried piracetam and other stuff but i was fucked up on drugs at the same time so honestly my experience isnt the best.
I use alpha gpc occasionally and get a little warm feeling the first hour ish idk if that says anything lol.
Try piracetam, alpha gpc, modafinil/armodafinil and if u can get dextroamphetamine if those do anything (not at the same time of course)

hello everyone, can anyone tell me (from experience) shipping times to italy for catcafe? (or other sources)
I'm looking for a source that's quick enough and 100% safe.

hello everyone, can anyone tell me (from experience) shipping times to italy for catcafe? (or other sources)
I'm looking for a source that's quick enough and 100% safe.
Do you want a handjob with it?
No source is 100% make your research and asses the risks and make your decision .

Do you want a handjob with it?
No source is 100% make your research and asses the risks and make your decision .
But Qingdao's little doggo, isn't he 'making and assesing' that by asking right here? This thread is presumably more unbiased than any source's thread.

Italy and most other EU countries are 100% safe to ship to insofar there's no risk of seizure, though freak accidents like theft or parcels getting lost can occur at a <1% rate.

But Qingdao's little doggo, isn't he 'making and assesing' that by asking right here? This thread is presumably more unbiased than any source's thread.

Italy and most other EU countries are 100% safe to ship to insofar there's no risk of seizure, though freak accidents like theft or parcels getting lost can occur at a <1% rate.
thank you, i precissely posted right here because i wouldn't want to restrict answer to a single source.
can u tell me a broad range for delivery times (for example 1 to 2 weeks, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 5 weeks, or something like that)?

thank you, i precissely posted right here because i wouldn't want to restrict answer to a single source.
can u tell me a broad range for delivery times (for example 1 to 2 weeks, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 5 weeks, or something like that)?
5-7 business days

You must be on your period again .
Now hush back to your cage and stop your drama.

I'm on my period, you're fucked up on drugs, what's new.
See you always do this when its that time of the month you little drama Queen !
There is a thread with your name on it go see whats new there and stop promoting your stuff in other threads you must be getting desperate .
And stop your foolish claims without proof just makes you look more silly than you are.

See you always do this when its that time of the month you little drama Queen !
There is a thread with your name on it go see whats new there and stop promoting your stuff in other threads you must be getting desperate .
And stop your foolish claims without proof just makes you look more silly than you are.
wauwau w/o meow meow = angy

Yeah ive tried piracetam and other stuff but i was fucked up on drugs at the same time so honestly my experience isnt the best.
I use alpha gpc occasionally and get a little warm feeling the first hour ish idk if that says anything lol.
Try piracetam, alpha gpc, modafinil/armodafinil and if u can get dextroamphetamine if those do anything (not at the same time of course)
I don't think I can get my hands on dextroamphetamine unfortunately.

I'm thinking of using moda/armoda but I've heard that they are weaker than Concerta/Ritalin/Methylphenidate.

1 week at most, it is the most legit/responsable/OC source i know