EU domestic source talk

Review time for DNP from @Monsterlabstore

I run it a bit less than two months. First half was at around 1ml/20 drops/170mg and the second half was 1.2ml/22 drops/187mg.

I was 99kg and now I'm 89kg.

Deficit was between 500-1000 cals.

Unfortunately thanks to my bum knees I couldn't push myself too hard when it came to cardio. I tried a couple of times, but every time my knees would feel like torture the next couple of days.

I bought a second bottle and it even came sooner than the first one to my surprise. In less than two weeks compared to a bit over three weeks.

Plus, this one didn't have any spillage like the first one.

Their email guy was patient with me while I was badgering him with questions and some help I needed .

Ask away if any of y'all got any questions.

Review time for DNP from @Monsterlabstore

I run it a bit less than two months. First half was at around 1ml/20 drops/170mg and the second half was 1.2ml/22 drops/187mg.

I was 99kg and now I'm 89kg.

Deficit was between 500-1000 cals.

Unfortunately thanks to my bum knees I couldn't push myself too hard when it came to cardio. I tried a couple of times, but every time my knees would feel like torture the next couple of days.

I bought a second bottle and it even came sooner than the first one to my surprise. In less than two weeks compared to a bit over three weeks.

Plus, this one didn't have any spillage like the first one.

Their email guy was patient with me while I was badgering him with questions and some help I needed .

Ask away if any of y'all got any questions.
Nice work on that man those are some great results, I feel you on the shitty knees too.

If I can give you some caution be careful not to use DNP for too much time, I used to over rely on it in the past and I eventually got some shooting pains in my feet that made it painful to walk (can't remember the actual name, begins with a P I think). They went away fortunately since I stopped right away but I've read others weren't so lucky.

It seems to have a cumulative effect over time because I was fine using it on and off over several months.

Nice work on that man those are some great results, I feel you on the shitty knees too.

If I can give you some caution be careful not to use DNP for too much time, I used to over rely on it in the past and I eventually got some shooting pains in my feet that made it painful to walk (can't remember the actual name, begins with a P I think). They went away fortunately since I stopped right away but I've read others weren't so lucky.

It seems to have a cumulative effect over time because I was fine using it on and off over several months.

How many times have you run or how long were you running it for when you started having those pains?

Did you ever run it again after that?

How many times have you run or how long were you running it for when you started having those pains?

Did you ever run it again after that?
Couldn't say man, it was a few years ago. I definitely abused it though in terms of duration.

I did try it once a probably a year after that and one pill was enough to bring those pains back so I dropped it for good.

Not saying it will happen to you for sure just be mindful of how you use it .

Couldn't say man, it was a few years ago. I definitely abused it though in terms of duration.

I did try it once a probably a year after that and one pill was enough to bring those pains back so I dropped it for good.

Not saying it will happen to you for sure just be mindful of how you use it .
Alright thanks a lot for looking out mate!

Thanks for the review Tugboat, means a lot to us coming from a veteran Meso member. You're input has great value to this community especially when dealing with dnp. How did you consume it? Mixed it with water and sipped it with a straw? Or did you try a different method?

Thanks for the review Tugboat, means a lot to us coming from a veteran Meso member. You're input has great value to this community especially when dealing with dnp. How did you consume it? Mixed it with water and sipped it with a straw? Or did you try a different method?
I mixed it with water and then took one or two big sips.

Using a straw takes more time than I'd like.

HL got phentermine from Magnus labs.
I actually want it for ADHD and not for appetite suppression.

I was looking around and saw that there are some countries, like Sweden and Germany, in the EU that have Lisdexamfetamine/Vyvanse/Elvanse and was wondering if anyone here carries it.

Assuming you have a script for some brand of methylphenidate given your ADHD diagnosis, tell your doc that's not working for you and you may get upgraded.

Unfortunately we only have methylphenidate in my wack ass country and that why I hoped that someone could carry some other kind of stimulant.

Unfortunately we only have methylphenidate in my wack ass country and that why I hoped that someone could carry some other kind of stimulant.

Millard said:
The current rule on MESO is that any company who offers such psychoactive drugs of abuse for sale on MESO, on their website, or on any current publicly-available list AND refuses to remove them from all promotional materials is banned from further participation on the forum.
from

Wouldn’t Modafinil or similar drugs be considered the same? I am a bit confused why some are allowed and others are not? Aren’t stims considered psychoactive or am I misunderstanding the term psychoactive with medications.

Wouldn’t Modafinil or similar drugs be considered the same? I am a bit confused why some are allowed and others are not? Aren’t stims considered psychoactive or am I misunderstanding the term psychoactive with medications.

Maybe because Modafinil is a non-amphetamine central nervous system (CNS) stimulant?

I think countries see the word meth/amphetamine and they think of crackheads or something like that.

from
That's some sad shit.

I remember reading that adult ADHD responds best to stuff like Adderall and Vyvanse while methylphenidate sits at around 60%.

Thank you for letting me know about this rule.