EU domestic source talk

Any sources shipping with success to Scandinavia still (with stealth shipping)? Seems that everything I've used has stopped shipping here one by one

Is there any good EU domestic source for ghrp/ghrh peptides like Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, Mod Grf 1-29?

Only EU domestic I find is human labs, but they dont reply to emails for 2 days, so I would rather like to place my order elsewhere.

BG has some from qsc I believe ... But I ordered from HL the last time and was pleased with their peptides ...

These are reliable sources. Maybe specify what you are looking for.
BG pharma got it also in stock
I know this too, thanks.
I was asking for sources i am not aware.
Especially with discount for quantity such as catcafé, for example.
And i would prefer 10mg vials, 5mg at least.
I found 10mg vials UG only from UK not EU.
Thanks for help!

Maybe you did not read my last message:

"...And i would prefer 10mg vials, 5mg at least.
I found 10mg vials UG only from UK not EU.."
What's your weekly dosage at given the preference for 10mg vials? There does seem to be a need for weekly dosages above 1mg given the 2mg pens scheduled to be widely available sometime this year (provided the plastic pen shortage will get resolved soon):
Ozempic_2mg_Box-Front-Right-Side_Pen_ARTICLE.png

What's your weekly dosage at given the preference for 10mg vials? There does seem to be a need for weekly dosages above 1mg given the 2mg pens scheduled to be widely available sometime this year (provided the plastic pen shortage will get resolved soon):
Ozempic_2mg_Box-Front-Right-Side_Pen_ARTICLE.png
Hello liska, nice to meet you!
You understood my needs, bravo!
I am close to 1mg EW and i want to go up to 2,5mg EW (i am Ramping up every week - not every 4 weks - with zero problems) so i am searching 5-10mg vials to have a buffer stock and do not spend a ton of € on 2ng vials, you know..

That Said, i cannot afford ozempic brand sema at those doses, unfortunatly.

Hello liska, nice to meet you!
You understood my needs, bravo!
I am close to 1mg EW and i want to go up to 2,5mg EW (i am Ramping up every week - not every 4 weks - with zero problems) so i am searching 5-10mg vials to have a buffer stock and do not spend a ton of € on 2ng vials, you know..

That Said, i cannot afford ozempic brand sema at those doses, unfortunatly.
As bacteriostatic water is said to be discarded after 28 days (per pamphlet for Hospira bac water, a subsidiary of Pfizer and only available in US, Canada & UK frustratingly), most peptide vial dosages are chosen with this duration in mind at least approximately, so you can expect to see a rise on popularity of 8-10mg generic vials shortly after the 2mg Ozempic pens as well as these become more widely available/known:
1682950799861.png

If you haven't been reading the general Semaglutide/Tirzepatide thread, it's a good place to check in if your idea is sensible/if switching to generic Tirzepatide may not be a better idea at some point should you become numb to Semaglutide down the road.

As bacteriostatic water is said to be discarded after 28 days (per pamphlet for Hospira bac water, a subsidiary of Pfizer and only available in US, Canada & UK frustratingly), most peptide vial dosages are chosen with this duration in mind at least approximately, so you can expect to see a rise on popularity of 8-10mg generic vials shortly after the 2mg Ozempic pens as well as these become more widely available/known:
View attachment 256785

If you haven't been reading the general Semaglutide/Tirzepatide thread, it's a good place to check in if your idea is sensible/if switching to generic Tirzepatide may not be a better idea at some point should you become numb to Semaglutide down the road.
I totally agree with you, Liska!
I was studying about switching product as you wrote and i think it's going to do After 4 months, when sema seems (from reports) do not help anymore with appetite suppression, what do you think about it?

More, you are right here, again:
With UG peptides we have that 28days limit due to bac water expiration, damn!
So if you are doing 0.25 or 0.5 EW maybe you can Also use 2mg vials but of you are going to do 2 or 2,5mg EW you Need bigger vials to save Money and stay into 28days limit.
Just this...

PS. I found 10mg vials UK only (right now) so your 5mg vials with discount for quantity Is the best deal at the Moment