EU domestic source talk

Any vendors selling HGH pens that aren't necessarily "pharma"? I find the tiny vials annoying to use, a pen would be more convenient.

Is there any oral minoxidil in the EU?
I havent heard or seen EU pharma/generic resellers having oral minox unfortunately, you could check darknet markets but prob too much of a hassle. I know its a EU domestic thread but seems the only way is going with international order from one of the indian pharma sellers here ‍♀️

Any vendors selling HGH pens that aren't necessarily "pharma"? I find the tiny vials annoying to use, a pen would be more convenient.
How are the vials annoying to use lol, easy to store and no issues drawing imo. I know what you mean tho by using a pen just click and pin but eh

How are the vials annoying to use lol, easy to store and no issues drawing imo. I know what you mean tho by using a pen just click and pin but eh
I have to use two slin pins because the caps for the vials I have are weirdly thick, and drawing will blunt the needle. So unless I want to inject with a blunt needle I have to backload another syringe. It's takes an extra 30 seconds but it's just a pain. Comparing to pinning insulin it's definitely annoying. I refuse to buy "pharma" though because I'm convinced it's all the same, as long as you buy good quality UGL.

I have to use two slin pins because the caps for the vials I have are weirdly thick, and drawing will blunt the needle. So unless I want to inject with a blunt needle I have to backload another syringe. It's takes an extra 30 seconds but it's just a pain. Comparing to pinning insulin it's definitely annoying. I refuse to buy "pharma" though because I'm convinced it's all the same, as long as you buy good quality UGL.
Oh i see what you mean now, try to hit the middle should go smoothly most of the time and for me at least i still pin with the same slin pin even if it hits the thicker part or whatever lol. Already small needle + ur pinning low volume of water based solution subq mostly of course some peptides are better IM etc. I dont think you need to worry about scar tissue or whatever in this situation. just my 2 cents

I havent heard or seen EU pharma/generic resellers having oral minox unfortunately, you could check darknet markets but prob too much of a hassle. I know its a EU domestic thread but seems the only way is going with international order from one of the indian pharma sellers here ‍♀️
I ordered from india last month, the package got seized and I needed a license to import medicine to get my package

Have any of you guys had luck sourcing any Bayer Rimobolan recently ? The Turkish sources I use all seem to be having a tough time getting stock lately.

Is there any good EU domestic source for ghrp/ghrh peptides like Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, Mod Grf 1-29?

Only EU domestic I find is human labs, but they dont reply to emails for 2 days, so I would rather like to place my order elsewhere.