EU domestic source talk

I don't think I can get my hands on dextroamphetamine unfortunately.

I'm thinking of using moda/armoda but I've heard that they are weaker than Concerta/Ritalin/Methylphenidate.
ye totally different drugs. some places Moda is used for adhd but like in my country its only for narcolepsy and very difficult to get a script.

There is no pharmagrade anavar mate
I decided to go with CatCafe and was very impressed with their UGL Var.

Which source serves as the go-to option for Pharma GH? I searched through several sources offering Pharma GH, but found scarce user experiences in their threads. It seems that BGPharmaDrugs, PharmaOnly, and DragonOrdnance are competing for the most affordable Pharma GH.

The top-notch value is claimed by Humatrope on Ordnance, followed by Genotropin on BGPharmaDrugs and Saizen on PHARMAOnly securing the second and third positions, respectively.

But Dragon isn't EU based or am I wrong?
They offer international shipping for their Pharma GH line but I've never tried it myself, I opted for the Genotropin from BGPharmadrugs, I currently use 6iu/day but I'm generously bad at sensing if it's real or not so I'll have a blood serum test done pretty soon to check my GH serum and IGF levels.

Got some items that I want to pass on [Salbutamol Tabs, L-Carnitine Solution, Metformin, Ketotifen] anyone know if I am able to advertise here & what rules I need to follow? Thanks!