EU domestic source talk

Ok, nice! I guess I'll make an order too!

Did you notice any different between cypandrol and enandrol PIP ? I really don't care about the Esther, but I would prefer enanthate since it's 250 instead off 200, more bang for your buck !
No PIP in either i simply feel better on Ena , it´s like less E2 convertion

Attachments

• D561798C-A400-4295-99D0-2787257671B1.jpeg
    D561798C-A400-4295-99D0-2787257671B1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
  • 958ECD61-61EA-4F1D-BCD9-50FACCC71CFB.jpeg
    958ECD61-61EA-4F1D-BCD9-50FACCC71CFB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Any source for Injectable Yohimbine and Injectable Albuterol in EU?
Also any EU source with relatively low to PIP-free L-Carnitine over 400mg/ml?

You can find phenibut on nootropic type of sites just need to dig little bit. Im all stocked up so i cant give a site rn as my source stopped selling it
Are there any nootropic sites that are like Meso, that are harm reduction and maybe even have someone testing the products the same way we have Jano?

I want to try Adderall because the only stimulant in my country (and in most of Europe if I'm not mistaken) is Ritalin/Concerta and it doesn't work for my ADHD unfortunately.

But I'm afraid that I won't just get bad product, but something dangerous that will fuck me up.

Are there any nootropic sites that are like Meso, that are harm reduction and maybe even have someone testing the products the same way we have Jano?

I want to try Adderall because the only stimulant in my country (and in most of Europe if I'm not mistaken) is Ritalin/Concerta and it doesn't work for my ADHD unfortunately.

But I'm afraid that I won't just get bad product, but something dangerous that will fuck me up.
Pretty sure Nootropicsdepot does tests and very reputable but you wont find adderall on those sites. Need to dig up sources that sell drugs drugs (benzos opioids etc you get what i mean) dark markets.

And you mostly find generic adderall from eu which usually is either capped street speed or 50/50 mix of levo and dextroamphetamine (adderall is like 75/25)

I would just try dextro either script or dark market.

Pretty sure Nootropicsdepot does tests and very reputable but you wont find adderall on those sites. Need to dig up sources that sell drugs drugs (benzos opioids etc you get what i mean) dark markets.

And you mostly find generic adderall from eu which usually is either capped street speed or 50/50 mix of levo and dextroamphetamine (adderall is like 75/25)

I would just try dextro either script or dark market.
Any chance you have any experience with Piracetam?

I use It since 12 months.
1200mg 2xday.
It really makes the difference for me, my brain functions a lot Better with It ( i suffer with >80% OSAs)
And it help me stay focused on my job.
I didn't know that it helps with sleep apnea.

I thought to use it for my ADHD since Concerta doesn't help with focus.

Do you know if it has any side effects?