EU domestic source talk

What do you guys think about HilmaBiocare? I read that it’s a trustworthy lab. Interested in listening your opinion too
They have a history of sending out bunk orals, I had a friend test their Nolvadex once with zero active substances.

I'm not sure how they do EU (domestic) shipping but they have a thread on Meso France and seem to have a variety of discount codes etc. that might be applicable:
Code:
https://roidsmania.com/product/testoviron-depot-testosterone-enanthate-250mg-20-amps-bayer-schering/
Code:
https://fr.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/promos-et-avis-roidsmania.13901
View attachment 265306

View attachment 265305
Have you Liska or you know anyone that used that vendor roidsmania, as 2 weeks ago I ordered the pfizer cabergoline from them as I seen they still had it in stock and no update or no order has arrived yet and they seem not to reply to any messages either even though they claim to reply within 12 hours of filling out contact form since no email is provided...

Also while it, if any vendors looking through the thread that supply pfizer italia cabaser/cabergoline wouldnt mind leaving a comment about it be helpful as overpaying for dostinex now is bit painful and Liska is well aware of me not absorbing general cabergoline for some reason same with aromasin

Have you Liska or you know anyone that used that vendor roidsmania, as 2 weeks ago I ordered the pfizer cabergoline from them as I seen they still had it in stock and no update or no order has arrived yet and they seem not to reply to any messages either even though they claim to reply within 12 hours of filling out contact form since no email is provided...
I'm all stalking no talking, sorry. Try posting to their Meso FR thread perhaps:
Speaking of Italy, you might want to consider backup caber anyways as my favourite italion claims roidmania to sell fakes of their brand at least
(bottom of page at :: LA ANABOLIC::):
1697836999161.png

So, Testosterone undecanoate. I'm using Hilma and so far feel good, but too early to say due to very long ester and not enough time on to confirm via blood work.

@Sampei is using Balkan's as far as I know, recently posted Janoshik test results.

Anyone else using this Testosterone and if so please share your experience, brand, dosage and results. Very interested to hear blood work and overall experience.

So, Testosterone undecanoate. I'm using Hilma and so far feel good, but too early to say due to very long ester and not enough time on to confirm via blood work.

@Sampei is using Balkan's as far as I know, recently posted Janoshik test results.

Anyone else using this Testosterone and if so please share your experience, brand, dosage and results. Very interested to hear blood work and overall experience.
I have been using Deus medical until now that I'm gonna switch to BP.

Once a week 250mg of Deus medical test U got me well over the range, I'm gonna do 250mg once every two week with BP test U (castor oil) then draw blood after 2 months more or less to see if I need to increase dosage or not.

Tirzepatide in EU? I’d prefer not to order from QSC. I’ve also seen that Biolab has it but it’s very expensive. Anyone know anywhere else?

Also while it, if any vendors looking through the thread that supply pfizer italia cabaser/cabergoline wouldnt mind leaving a comment about it be helpful as overpaying for dostinex now is bit painful and Liska is well aware of me not absorbing general cabergoline for some reason same with aromasin
i got 2 bottles of german Pfizer Caber bottles. 20 Tabs in each bottle, 1mg dose. Can hand deliver them if you are in a certain German region.
label is yellowing abit because i stored it in a container near my dnp lmao

Attachments

• Telegram_Nxz2J7ZiV0.png
    Telegram_Nxz2J7ZiV0.png
    909.2 KB · Views: 30

Once a week 250mg of Deus medical test U got me well over the range, I'm gonna do 250mg once every two week with BP test U (castor oil) then draw blood after 2 months more or less to see if I need to increase dosage or not.

I'm using Hilma susta right now, seems to be good for my high test cycle. But boy, I miss those nifty deus amps...

Thanks, that's the part I love about T undec. Makes life so much easier and you can plan ahead in case you have to travel somewhere.

How is your experience so far with TU? Do you find find it as good as other forms of T in terms of "feels"? I too cruise on 250mg/week (1cc) been on it since september, I also frontloaded (mini) about ~800mg from leftovers I had from last year. So I'm gonna till new year to be 100% sure I'm fully saturated.

Also I'd be interested to know your TT and other data that/if you're comfortable to share.

Now i use 150mg ( 0,6ml) every Monday of test undecanoate of driada medical, in the first week i use 250, after 200 , now about 4 week 150mg , i use test u from 20 weeks.... i want do blood work in 2 time: first time the day after injection the second the day of injection . The best oil is castor oil because absorbiment is very very slow from depot, absorbiment of ugl gear is too fast from depot because: no use castor oil, and use other oil plus MCT and EO. The day of injection there is a spike for absorbiment of oil