EU domestic source talk

If i use nebido vial, there are problem:

Price ... ok

But the biggest problem is NO BA, alcol benzyl in the vial.
WHY FUCK BAYER DON'T PRODUCE AMPOULES OF 250mg of testosterone undecanoate.
Many people use nebido VIAL, every week ... and don't have infection.... i read that with 75mg every week , a man have 800-900, many people use 100-125 for week. Castor oil is the best, this is the thing because testoviron/ norma are the best test for gains

I'm gonna start soon injecting test U in castor oil.

I'll inject 250mg every 2 week.
I'll draw blood after 3 months on it. Before injection and 1 week after injection. To compare test level.

At the moment I'm injecting test U of Deus medical, 250mg a week.

Hey all, I'm looking for naltrexone. Can't get it from dashpct because of my country's strict customs. So i'm looking for a favour - if anyone in EU has some naltrexone extra or is doing a buy from dashpct soon, DM me. Thanks.

what source has best stealth on shipping? I live in nordic country and customs are very good
they're not on the same tier (and one isn't EU member) so you should specify which one to get the most precise input. Hope it's not SWE or you're boned
1699128846738.jpeg
1699129018188.jpeg

I'm gonna start soon injecting test U in castor oil.

I'll inject 250mg every 2 week.
I'll draw blood after 3 months on it. Before injection and 1 week after injection. To compare test level.

At the moment I'm injecting test U of Deus medical, 250mg a week.
i'll be happy to see the results!

There’s still someone who does sell Humatrope? There was human labs but seems they are not taking any orders for now

Hello, does anyone know a source with 2000IU of HCG? I used driada but it's not available and a 5000UI would last 80 days for my dosage...
If no one can help me I'll be forced to buy it and throw away the compound after 40 days...
it could be worse but if there's no other option...
Anyway thanks in advance.

Hello, does anyone know a source with 2000IU of HCG? I used driada but it's not available and a 5000UI would last 80 days for my dosage...
If no one can help me I'll be forced to buy it and throw away the compound after 40 days...
Check Balkan and SP EU domestic. He has 1000iu HCG.

Check Balkan sp EU domestic or liska

Now pharmasource onlypharma isn't here anymore do you know a good EU source for pharma?
Looking for things like metmormine telmasartin and rosuvastatine

Spent 30 min using the search function for information about Bayer Testoviron, seems like it's hard to source right now? Does any source carry it?