EU domestic source talk

That guy doesn't even know where it is. Is a PED forum people take drugs to reach their goals
Put that hard work speech to the guys who thinks that Cutler is natty and he won because he work hard.
Guy is a stupid piece of shit. Everyone has seen what his brain is capable of

Sure fatty, go drink some yellow cum, I know you like it.
How much time has been taking to learn this proposition? For a retard person knowing to repeat more than 5 words is a big realization. Now strat to learn the meaning of the words.
Well that's hard work. Good job piece of shit!

After doing 2 weeks ~400mg , i would not recommend DNP unless you have a reason to loose weight very fast.

The constant sweating, being exhausted, bad training, low d2 and t3 amongst other really makes DNP not the most enjoyable experience. Maybe during keto or very low dosages it has it's place, but mitochondrial uncoupler seem to get some attention.

Code:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-16298-2

After doing 2 weeks ~400mg , i would not recommend DNP unless you have a reason to loose weight very fast.

The constant sweating, being exhausted, bad training, low d2 and t3 amongst other really makes DNP not the most enjoyable experience. Maybe during keto or very low dosages it has it's place, but mitochondrial uncoupler seem to get some attention.

Code:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-16298-2
Expecially if you work close with people it's a mess. I used 4 years ago during winter time. Could not stay in the office and had to bring a deodorant with me. Really a mess guys

Sure fatty.
Don't worry dumb fuck you can't understand the cutting/bulking phases and why people take peds
Meanwhile verify if is not dripping some saliva from your mouth wondering how I look. For 20$ you can find out but still a stupid piece of shit you will be and that nothing can change

Don't worry dumb fuck you can't understand the cutting/bulking phases and why people take peds
Meanwhile verify if is not dripping some saliva from your mouth wondering how I look. For 20$ you can find out but still a stupid piece of shit you will be and that nothing can change
Sure fatty.

Make peace already no one is backing down no one is going away let bygones be bygones !
Making that stupid guy understand some basic things is harder than making Connor understand that steroids raw will not be gone.

But one thing is for sure and he is right that with hard work and dedication this dumb fuck has won the prize of the dumbest fuck pice of shit on any forum. Congratulations! Hard work pays off! You were right. I'm out!

Making that stupid guy understand some basic things is harder than making Connor understand that steroids raw will not be gone.

But one thing is for sure and he is right that with hard work and dedication this dumb fuck has won the prize of the dumbest fuck pice of shit on any forum. Congratulations! Hard work pays off! You were right. I'm out!
Sure fatty.